Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 106449 times)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Nucala. I forget what the drug is for, but the announcement says it helps you with "less oral steroids. " what does "less oral " mean? What are you supposed to do with the pill if you take it less orally?

Offline Natsinpwc

Nucala. I forget what the drug is for, but the announcement says it helps you with "less oral steroids. " what does "less oral " mean? What are you supposed to do with the pill if you take it less orally?
I was going to say up the butt “but” I think it’s by injection.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I was going to say up the butt “but” I think it’s by injection.
this is where we need Raffy Palmeiro and Miguel Tejada to tell us about B12

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I like Chuck and Young Chuck, but why is Young Chuck in Suns gear? Young Chuck was a 76er.

Offline blue911

I like Chuck and Young Chuck, but why is Young Chuck in Suns gear? Young Chuck was a 76er.

More importantly, why is he skinny?

Offline machpost

Anyone who watches Nats games regularly on MASN must be as sick as I am of the Penfed "Flamingo Fiesta" "Oh, no pictures!" ad that went away years ago but seemingly came back from the dead to air during every single commercial break at least once.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Anyone who watches Nats games regularly on MASN must be as sick as I am of the Penfed "Flamingo Fiesta" "Oh, no pictures!" ad that went away years ago but seemingly came back from the dead to air during every single commercial break at least once.
:thumbs:

Offline aspenbubba

Fan Duel where the participants spray the loser with water.

Offline Natsinpwc

Any commercial Travis Kelce is in.  Which is all of them. 

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate…

Offline English Natsie

• It's baseball, Jim, but not as we know it...

Gather ye advertizing revenues whist ye may... ;)

Offline machpost

Anything State Farm, after witnessing the gross ineptitude of their agents that my in-laws have been dealing with for the past five months in trying to get their massively hail damaged home repaired. That company seems to employ mostly people with negative IQs.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I don't understand the amount of money that Subway dumps into their  commercials. The one about Marino and Emmitt Smith making a come back also has Brady on-screen for 5 seconds and with a line.

Offline Natsinpwc

Anything State Farm, after witnessing the gross ineptitude of their agents that my in-laws have been dealing with for the past five months in trying to get their massively hail damaged home repaired. That company seems to employ mostly people with negative IQs.
I have had the same State Farm agent for about 35.  She has been fine in the past but last year I called about a claim and they told me everything is on line. I asked what the office does and basically only sell insurance. And related financial products.