Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 89851 times)

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 2023
Nothing tugs at the ol' nostalgia like crass consumerism.

:couch:

Yep

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Yep

Nothing personal ;)

I just find that sort of advertising distasteful.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I hate the Caesar's betting app commercials but I have to admit the recent round with the Mannings are pretty funny. The latest has archie and the boys talking about visits to the Super Bowl. Caesar brings up the helmet catch as his favorite moment  and Peyton says "I would have hit him in the numbers "

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
I hate the Caesar's betting app commercials but I have to admit the recent round with the Mannings are pretty funny. The latest has archie and the boys talking about visits to the Super Bowl. Caesar brings up the helmet catch as his favorite moment  and Peyton says "I would have hit him in the numbers "

Yeah I don't mind these at all. I mean, Cleopatra, am I right?

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Or the one where someone says Cooper is their favorite and Cooper is like "heh!" :crackup"

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Egg pod bogo. One hard boils 4 eggs. Why on Earth would you want a second if you act now? Doing a remake of Cool Hand Luke?

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Ok, I am a sucker for the Samsung flip phone commercial with the cat taking the selfie and the group photo