Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 80133 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
so you are saying that's where Spidernat has been this winter?  Listening to 106.7?

You will find him at table number 6 at the Good Guys  ....   front row of course.

As an aside, back in my radio days, I used to tell people you can tell who the average listener is for a station/program by the commercials you hear.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Wish I had known that, for I would have gotten a hotel room nearby and sat at table 7

You will find him at table number 6 at the Good Guys  ....   front row of course.

As an aside, back in my radio days, I used to tell people you can tell who the average listener is for a station/program by the commercials you hear.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
The blonde in the Olay moisturizing cream commercial looks a little too trans to me.  :shock:

Offline Mathguy

What network/show are you seeing this commercial ?

The blonde in the Olay moisturizing cream commercial looks a little too trans to me.  :shock:

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
On the bright side, Steyer dropping out means Bloomberg can buy more slots

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
What network/show are you seeing this commercial ?

Got you interested, eh? :)  Mostly HGTV, CMT, CBS, AMC.

Offline Mathguy

HeHeHe - 2IPAs & I think it's funny that you see that characteristic.  So we would like to see the commercial 

Got you interested, eh? :)  Mostly HGTV, CMT, CBS, AMC.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
HeHeHe - 2IPAs & I think it's funny that you see that characteristic.  So we would like to see the commercial 

What do you see when you look at Rachel Maddow (besides :spaz: )?  It's right in your face so how can you miss things like that?

Offline Mathguy

DCFan - you're goofy.  There are assertive ladies in many different populations, particularly in major metropolitan areas.  No trans characteristic there.

What do you see when you look at Rachel Maddow (besides :spaz: )?  It's right in your face so how can you miss things like that?

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
DCFan - you're goofy.  There are assertive ladies in many different populations, particularly in major metropolitan areas.  No trans characteristic there.

You call it assertive and I call it butch. But if that's the look she wants then since this is America she can dress any way she likes. This song always comes to mind;

Offline Mathguy

Just saw a great commercial for Redicare.  I had not heard of Redicare, but it's a cream for hemroids. The commercial shows nothing but people's rear ends - some of them I would have followed when I was single in my 20's.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Just saw a great commercial for Redicare.  I had not heard of Redicare, but it's a cream for hemroids. The commercial shows nothing but people's rear ends - some of them I would have followed when I was single in my 20's.

In other words, people that aren't bothered by 'roids yet.

Offline Natsinpwc

In other words, people that aren't bothered by 'roids yet.
Medicare for my Redicare.