Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 78743 times)

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
There is something incredibly irksome about Joe Namath doin' Medicare type coverage.    I'm ready for it to be done.

Maybe it's the idea of him using Medicare.  "Hi, you know me as that football player who spent the better part of the last 50 years getting drunk as a skunk.  Now, I'm getting healthcare on the taxpayer's dime."

Online Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
But he's not getting Medicare on the taxpayer's dime.  He's paying at least $150 per month for Medicare.

Maybe it's the idea of him using Medicare.  "Hi, you know me as that football player who spent the better part of the last 50 years getting drunk as a skunk.  Now, I'm getting healthcare on the taxpayer's dime."

Offline GataNats

The Verizon commercial with the ridiculously stupid horn, and the homely broad screaming “do you love it????”

Online The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Most millenial ad ever?

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
The Amazon singing boxes commercial.  I don't mind singing boxes but how can they make a Christmas commercial and NOT have them singing a Christmas song?? Instead they're singing horrifically insipid song that they want to be a thing I guess, but guess what? It's not a thing it will never be a thing and if it's a Christmas commercial we all want a Christmas song not some made up stupid song that's lousy! And then the delivery lady ends up at the same little house that the single mom whose son puts up her tree and does her laundry for her in another commercial comes home too! Seriously Amazon DO BETTER!

Online GburgNatsFan

Bezos' War on Christmas. Clearly.

The Amazon singing boxes commercial.  I don't mind singing boxes but how can they make a Christmas commercial and NOT have them singing a Christmas song?? Instead they're singing horrifically insipid song that they want to be a thing I guess, but guess what? It's not a thing it will never be a thing and if it's a Christmas commercial we all want a Christmas song not some made up stupid song that's lousy! And then the delivery lady ends up at the same little house that the single mom whose son puts up her tree and does her laundry for her in another commercial comes home too! Seriously Amazon DO BETTER!

Online GburgNatsFan

I watched it. What was it for?

Most millenial ad ever?

Online The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
ethically sourced vegan lotion that definitely wasn't tested on cats... I think