Author Topic: Have a seat at the bar.  (Read 81342 times)

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Re: Have a seat at the bar.
« Reply #75: October 10, 2009, 02:52:39 PM »
i don't like orange juice but it tasted worse than just normal orange juice. could only take a few sips at a time. yuk

so you don't like Orange Juice.  Try Vodka with a juice that you DO like.  Vodka mixes well with pretty much everything.

most people I've seen drink Vodka with Cranberry juice.  some with Pineapple juice. one of my regular bar customers drinks his with grapefruit juice.

i rarely ever drink. no need to

well of course there no "need" to drink.  just like there is no "need" to post on a message board, but you do that, right?

it's just something you do for enjoyment. whether you enjoy the sensation of being drunk, or you just enjoy the taste of a well-made cocktail.

you don't have to go out and get hammered in order to be someone who "drinks". there's nothing wrong with enjoying a drink or two and then going about your business. plenty of people do it.

personally, I don't drink all the time, and I don't go out and have a lot of drinks at once. but I'll enjoy a cocktail every once in a while. especially now that I'm bartending, i need to know what all the liquors taste like, so I'm starting to drink just a little bit more often.

anyone who "needs" to drink is in serious trouble.