Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Giants, Game 1 (Curly W)  (Read 21014 times)

iluvryanzimmerman

i was tought how to write and spell every thing was back words !!!!! is what it said

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
Quote from: "wpa2629"
Quote from: "iluvryanzimmerman"
LOL funny guys i saw tought woh ot etirw nda lleps

????? uh??

I hope she wasn't trying to spell those words backwards cuz she did a horrible job. I was tought how to write and spell is what she meant but she ended up with i was thguot how to write adn spell

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
This Sucks im on game day my parents got comcast which sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what Zimmerman11 said, but he's in NY.   "GameDay" is just MLB's Internet site, like ESPN's, right?  Zimmerman11, you should be able to see all these games with a MLB.com subscription.  NY is not within the Angelos territory, so anybody outside a team's territory can see that team's games.
(Image removed from quote.)

That's how I watch the games ... mlb.com ...

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "Zimmerman11"
LOL funny guys i saw tought woh ot etirw nda lleps

????? uh??

I hope she wasn't trying to spell those words backwards cuz she did a horrible job. I was tought how to write and spell is what she meant but she ended up with i was thguot how to write adn spell

Ok ... whew ... was wondering if I was being sucked into another dimension ... started hearing that creepy twilight zone music and everything ...

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
This guy's really done a good job out of the pen ... I'm diggin' him ...

iluvryanzimmerman

Sweet i go to the games and in my room i have direct tv but i have to get a new tv . My tv is messed up which sucks cause it just does !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ColtonWillems

I would, but I don't have the money right now (I'm 16 BTW), plus I doubt my parents would put that on their credit card, cheap people  :x

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
6 pitches, 1, 2, 3 ... that's SMOKIN'!!!

Offline PC

Micah strikes again!!! :clap:

Offline ColtonWillems

This guy's really done a good job out of the pen ... I'm diggin' him ...

Yeah Bowie has been pretty stellar

iluvryanzimmerman

Nice !! same but 15 and parents too cheap !!!!!!!!!!! :( sooo i have too wait for a tv cause my jobs sucks and i dont have the money !!! My Cell Bills horriable !!!

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
I would, but I don't have the money right now (I'm 16 BTW), plus I doubt my parents would put that on their credit card, cheap people  :x

You're parents aren't being cheap  - you've got a computer - it's enough to have a team to root for right? The TV will be settled at some point ... then we can all watch like regular humanoids ...

Offline carlfish

Goooooooooooooo Nats!

iluvryanzimmerman

Bowie !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah !!!!! What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lili Jon

Offline ColtonWillems

You're parents aren't being cheap  - you've got a computer - it's enough to have a team to root for right? The TV will be settled at some point ... then we can all watch like regular humanoids ...

Definantely I'm not complaining, gameday is more than enough, plus I can watch highlights online if I miss them on sportcenter and I have all the articles on the team that I need.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Yikes ... c'mon Felipe ... this guy's into his 5th inning already ... let's get some insurance ...

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!

Definantely I'm not complaining, gameday is more than enough, plus I can watch highlights online if I miss them on sportcenter and I have all the articles on the team that I need.

Not that i'm complaining but since you are in new york, what made you become a Nationals fan?

iluvryanzimmerman

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan Z !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets Go Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Ryan Zimmerman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause

Good attitude! Nice to see young fans on here ...

Offline PC

What is Correia throwing up there?  Have we gotten a hit since he's been in?

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "PC"
What is Correia throwing up there?  Have we gotten a hit since he's been in?

Nope, gotten squadoosh ..

Offline ColtonWillems

Quote from: "metssuck"

Not that i'm complaining but since you are in new york, what made you become a Nationals fan?

Lol I get that question all the time. Well, by default I was a Yankees fan but I was never really into baseball, with the Nationals coming into the league I figured it was my oppurtunity to get into the game more by picking up a new team and following them, so I did.

iluvryanzimmerman

I dont think so ??? Lets Goo Ryan Zimmerman !!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Ryan !!!!!!!!!!! Walk RZ

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Barry got a birthday gift on that catch ... the big mook

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Man alive ... still squadoosh ... 14 down straight ...