Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Padres, Game 2 (L)  (Read 7614 times)

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
The End.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
L

Offline rileyn

Well, at least by going 1-4, Guillen was able to crank his batting average all the way up to .210 tonight.  He may even hit 10 home runs and drive in 50 runs before the season is over.  :|

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Quote from: "rileyn"
Well, at least by going 1-4, Guillen was able to crank his batting average all the way up to .210 tonight.  He may even hit 10 home runs and drive in 50 runs before the season is over.  :|

He ain't no Guzman, that's for sure.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
For christ sakes, in Guillen's defense, he's clearly not healthy. Its the ppl who are healthy and still having trouble putting up numbers better than Guillen you should all be mad at.

Willie Mays Hayes 00

i think JPAT will get us the curly W tomorrow, i had high aspirations for this series (sweep). Now we are 38-51 1.5 back of the graves, i hope the nats can finish the 1st half with a w and move onto face the more bad than us bucs in the gorgeous PNC park!

Offline UMDNats

I'm so mad. I thought J-Patt was starting tonite so i benched Beckett in my fantasy league. JPatt pitches tommorow and Beckett got the win tonite! :( :(

Nationals93

did beckett get the win? I thought he was out of the game when it was tied? I'am probally wrong.

Offline UMDNats

He did indeed get the win. It doesn't matter, because I'm winning in all but 2 categories.

I just made a blockbuster deal:

I get:
Rollins (need the SB badly)
Holliday (need some more hits and runs)
Sabathia (need wins and Ks and ERA)

They get:
Hafner (I had someone to take over at UTIL, and I needed pitching, I could get the HRs back with Pujols)
Maddux (He sucks for me now)
M. Young (He's good, but he doesn't get steals and I could replace him)