Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nats @ Brewers, Game 1  (Read 25636 times)

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Gameday Thread: Nats @ Brewers, Game 1
« Reply #150: July 14, 2005, 05:14:16 PM »
Quote from: "mlbnationals"
freakin' A!  Where the hell was the offense after the 3rd inning?  Let's not blame the pitchers!  Why can't Wilkerson hit anymore!?  Vidro!?  Guillen!?  What the F!!!!!

I've said all year, that D.C. fans will eventually wake up to the fact that Brad Wilkerson is NOT the player they all think he is... Heck, he's not even half the player they think. He's a 250-260 hitter with a little power... nothing more

Montcobaseball

« Reply #151: July 14, 2005, 05:14:17 PM »
I want this team to win as much, if not more, than everyone else but I don't like the looks of this at all.  This is not the same team that left Chicago two weeks ago.  Something very bad is happening and I am not sure it can be fixed.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #152: July 14, 2005, 05:16:34 PM »
just hold-on a little bit...things looked worse after the Reds/Cardinals series.  And it's only the first game in this one.  We got Livan tommorow.

letsgonats91

« Reply #153: July 14, 2005, 05:21:29 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHH! At this rate, we're gonna lose the divison!

Offline mjteggy05

« Reply #154: July 14, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »
we lose one game and it sounds like people are scramblling to find tall buildings....eeesh, it's a long season. it's impossible to stay hot the entire year, everyone goes through cold streaks.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #155: July 14, 2005, 09:46:10 PM »
We're not talking about one losing game, we're talking about losing six of their last eight games. The players let injuries get them a bit down, and they forgot to pick themselves up when things got better. There was no life on the bench today, not when Wilson hit the solo bomb, not then they were up 2-1... They are letting themselves slip into the doldrums...