Author Topic: [[UNCONFIRMED]] Release of the 103 Names on the Failed Steroid Test List  (Read 4673 times)

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
Dmitri Young hit 29 HRs in 2003, career-best.

Same with Jose Guillen. Hmmmh  :hang:

Offline sportsfan882

How do you know that?
The real question is how do you not know that? Look at him. He looks as big and bulky as Bonds.

:rofl: Pujols is guilty as sin.

Offline NatsAddict

Zambrano, Clement, Wood, Prior.  Who was the 5th guy in the Cubbies rotation?  Lots of Dusty Baker's Cubbies on that list. 

2 Marlins from that year, Lee and Pudge.

Offline ronnynat

The real question is how do you not know that? Look at him. He looks as big and bulky as Bonds.

:rofl: Pujols is guilty as sin.

So because he's big and bulky, he's automatically a steroid user? That's retarded. I guess 99% of football players use then.

How old was he in that picture? 19?

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Zambrano, Clement, Wood, Prior.  Who was the 5th guy in the Cubbies rotation?  Lots of Dusty Baker's Cubbies on that list. 

2 Marlins from that year, Lee and Pudge.

No Cards.  Right.

Offline sportsfan882

It is stunning to look at the list and see how many of those guys have either broken down with injuries or retired prematurely. Some of those guys just disappeared off the face of the earth after getting off the juice.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
there is a difference between mystically hulking up suddenly like Bonds/Sosa/McGwire/Palmeiro did, and filling out as you grow into an adult and work out more.

now take a look at what Bonds looked like IN THE MAJORS when he played for pittsburgh:

you saying that Pujols, in that Peoria pic you posts, really looks as small as Bonds does here?

Offline sportsfan882

Pujols didn't just grow into his body. look at that crap. same as Bonds.

Offline JMW IV

I don't see as large a difference in those Pujols pics as you do, SF. in the 2nd pic he's bald and more muscular, but not ridiculously so, as was the case with Bonds and Co.

he's still pretty big in that first pic.

Bonds, on the other hand, was a freaking STICK until he got to San Fran.

it's not the same at all.

Offline ronnynat

Pujols didn't just grow into his body. look at that crap. same as Bonds.

You're either blind or just dumb.

Offline sportsfan882

You're either blind or just dumb.
nope, he didn't take steroids and neither did anyone else in baseball. everyone is clean. just keep the wool over your eyes if it makes you sleep better at night.

Offline sportsfan882

I don't see as large a difference in those Pujols pics as you do, SF. in the 2nd pic he's bald and more muscular, but not ridiculously so, as was the case with Bonds and Co.

he's still pretty big in that first pic.

Bonds, on the other hand, was a freaking STICK until he got to San Fran.

it's not the same at all.

more muscular? he looks like a freaking body builder not a baseball player. :rofl:

sure, he's all natural though.

Offline JMW IV

nope, he didn't take steroids and neither did anyone else in baseball. everyone is clean. just keep the wool over your eyes if it makes you sleep better at night. (Image removed from quote.)

yeah, he did take steroids. and so did everyone in America who weighs more than 150 pounds. keep judging everyone who is bigger than you based on a whim if it makes you sleep better at night.

Offline JMW IV

more muscular? he looks like a freaking body builder not a baseball player. :rofl:

you've obviously never seen a body builder.

I suppose every person in the world with defined Muscles is a steroid user, right?

Offline JMW IV

look, SF, you aren't getting what I am saying here.

I'm not saying Pujols did or didn't do steroids. I don't know, and neither do you regardless of how much you like to think you know everything about everything.

what I am saying is that you are not really supporting your OPINION well here. the pictures you posted aren't really as bad as you claim they are. His rookie picture, he's still pretty big, yet undefined. in the other pic he is more defined and slightly bigger.

It's not anywhere near as drastic a difference as Bonds was. not even close.

and I really wish you'd stop parroting your OPINION as undebatable undeniable fact, when it isn't.

Offline sportsfan882

look, SF, you aren't getting what I am saying here.

I'm not saying Pujols did or didn't do steroids. I don't know, and neither do you regardless of how much you like to think you know everything about everything.

what I am saying is that you are not really supporting your OPINION well here. the pictures you posted aren't really as bad as you claim they are. His rookie picture, he's still pretty big, yet undefined. in the other pic he is more defined and slightly bigger.

It's not anywhere near as drastic a difference as Bonds was. not even close.

and I really wish you'd stop parroting your OPINION as undebatable undeniable fact, when it isn't.
I thought it was understood that he was a juicer. guess I was wrong.

All signs pointing to him being a juicer. Just look at where he played. St. Louis and Tony LaRussa harbored juicers for years. It was common practice in the locker room there.

oh well, we'll never know for sure unless they release his name.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
wtf, you are young as crap. I graduated HS in 1998.

I thought you were older than that.
Nope.  I'm 20.  I can't even buy booze until December. :bang:
There are those who would say that about Ryan Zimmerman.
:rofl: QFT

Ryan Zimmerman could've easily been juicing earlier this year during his hot streak.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Yeah, and I guess that agreement that was signed saying all testing results would be private is out the window now too, huh?!  :roll:

Offline JMW IV

Yeah, and I guess that agreement that was signed saying all testing results would be private is out the window now too, huh?!  :roll:

that agreement went out the window the moment they outed ARod.

release all the names, officially. enough with this.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Relax, fellas.  Pujols is not on the list because the guy who made up the list is a Cardinal fan.  It is a joke.  why do you think the entire Cubs rotation from '03-'04 was named?  Why do you think no Cardinal is on the list (Franklin does not count - he was with Seattle at the time)? 

Why do you think the Red Sox rotation from the World Series as well as so many of their starting line up was named? I can guess why you'd think the latter, but the one (of maybe 2) confirmed juicers from the '03 team, Jeremy Giambi, is not on the list.  Just a guess - he was not on the '04 team that beat the Cardinals. 

As noted before, this list has changed since it was first posted over the weekend.  It is quite simliar to a spoof list that came out the day of the Mitchell Report.  The list overly heavy with name players, when we have not seen that pattern in the drug testing that has come out since that started. 

If Ashton Kutcher posted this, he'd say you've been punked.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
updated the thread title and original post.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!

You do know about this tiny program called Photoshop, right?

Offline sportsfan882

You do know about this tiny program called Photoshop, right?
never heard of it. what does it do?