Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Red Sox, Game 2 (L)  (Read 5279 times)

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
It's horrible how our call-ups, be it relief or starting, are outperforming of veterans.At least it shows how bright our future will be. Bray, Hill, O Connor, Rivera, have all done great, and have really surpassed my expectation.

Offline kimnat

This game totally sucks!  But your smileys are awesome!

Offline kimnat

Ok, so what the heck is up with Livan???  Dan is back here saying trade him now!

Thomas

Now it's 7-0. How much uglier will it get?

Offline rileyn

Quote from: "kimnat"
Ok, so what the heck is up with Livan???  Dan is back here saying trade him now!

For the right offer Livan is gone.  However, I don't know what other teams will be willing to give.  He is still under contract for next year and I still think he can be effective but if we get a good deal......see ya!

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Quote from: "selena johnson"
Oh when it all, it all falls down
I'm telling you ohh, it all falls down

!

Offline rileyn

Quote from: "rileyn"
Quote from: "kimnat"

For the right offer Livan is gone.  However, I don't know what other teams will be willing to give.  He is still under contract for next year and I still think he can be effective but if we get a good deal......see ya!

By the way, the same can be said for everyone but Zimmerman, Patterson (even though he seems injury prone) and Bray.

Offline Dave B

so what am i supposed to do for the rest of the night?

Offline nats2playoffs

Nationals 0
Red Sox 7

Offline rileyn

Quote from: "Dave B"

Dave, I am totally with you on the 0-2 pitches.  As metssucks said earlier, we completely waste pitches.  In fact, the only guy that seems to go for the kill is Cordero.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!

Channel your emotion and do some house work. I might head over to my sister's and finish her paint job. Its night like this, when i get restless...............

Offline rileyn

One touchdown and we are right back in this one.

Offline kimnat

:rofl:   Very cute, wrong sport, unfortunately!  But boy am I glad that a run doesn't equal a TD for the Sox.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!

BTW, Redskins sux. September 17 will be Deadskin's Judgement Day. Revenge will be sweet.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
I hate this ball park......

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
This is the real Boston Massacre.

Offline rileyn

Quote from: "metssuck"

BTW, Redskins sux. September 17 will be Deadskin's Judgement Day. Revenge will be sweet.

We'll see about that.  Bring the Tuna and T.O. circus on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Quote from: "metssuck"

We'll see about that.  Bring the Tuna and T.O. circus on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Trust me, all of "us" look forward to it. You could never get on the same level as America's Team.T.O is going to run wild on you hogss.

Williams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taylor.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
How hospitable of us to take 2 of 3 from the Yanks and then roll right over for the Sox.  Boston will certainly love us after this, right? :D

Oh wait, I forgot...  baseball isn't a stinking popularity contest!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

WAKE UP YOU OVERPAID FOOLS!!!

Offline nats2playoffs

Last Comic Standing on NBC at 9 PM, (repeats on Bravo Wed 11 pm).
NBA Finals game 6 9:15 pm ABC.
Rescue Me (with Denis Leary) 10 pm FX.  
Watching paint dry can be better than this...  
But we just called up Bergmann today, so let's see how he does.  Hopefully he helps us get rid of our garbage pitchers.
(But I'm not too hopeful of him.)

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
OK fellas, let's keep the football talk in the off-topic forum.

Besides, there isn't much else to say....

...everyone knows Cowboys suck.

Offline carlfish

Ouch!  Not a pretty sight, the score of this game ........

Well, there is always tomorrow.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
I;m ready for youth movement now. But then again i'm sure the Nats will take a series and i'll be right back on teh wildcard bandwagon.

Everytime I try to write them off and prepare my self for the worst, they keep pulling me back in.......

Nationalzfanatic88

man, we need to trade Livo before teams start to realize how much he sucks...this team stinks at carrying momentum, i mean hello YANKEES SERIES ANYONE...its like they've completely forgotten about it they way they're playing

Offline Dave B

sweet get lecroy some at bats.  could this be the come back game like last year against the mets where the subs get it done.  except maybe we can win this one