Author Topic: Vermont Lake Monsters 2006 Season  (Read 1835 times)

AuRevoirExpos

Vermont Lake Monsters 2006 Season
« Topic Start: June 19, 2006, 05:17:05 PM »
Hope this is OK with you fellas, but I think I'd like to adopt Nats Class A Affiliate the Vermont Lake Monsters as my minor-league team to keep a track on their games/season.

They start their season tomorrow (Tuesday 20 June) against Lowell in the New York-Penn League.

My sister actually once worked in the pubilc library at Derby Line, Vermont, and some summer vacations I spent almost as much time in the beautiful state of Vermont as I did up in Quebec where they live, so I guess I may even get to see the Lake Monsters one day  8)   (interesting building the public library at Derby Line ~ they have an opera house upstairs, and the USA/Canada border line runs right across the middle of the library floor, so you can stand with one foot in the USA and the other foot in Canada! )

So in case anybody is interested I'll try to post as many of the Lake Monsters game reports as I can right here in this thread, a bit like CHIP72 has been doing with the Harrisburg Senators.

Link : Vermont Lake Monsters  

Ryan Zimmerman

Re: Vermont Lake Monsters 2006 Season
« Reply #1: June 19, 2006, 08:56:19 PM »
thx alot, it'd be very appreciated

i'm thrilled for the  season

I'd seriously keep an eye on some of our 06' draftees such as Caputo, Nichols, Kimball, Van Allen, Zinicola

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #2: June 20, 2006, 11:52:21 AM »
Lake MONSTERS has got to be the all-time greatest name for a baseball franchise.  
Their headline posted on their Web site to find players' housing:
Lake Monsters Looking For Host Families

AuRevoirExpos

« Reply #3: June 21, 2006, 02:48:08 AM »
Report and Box Score : June 20th, Vermont 1 Lowell 4

AuRevoirExpos

« Reply #4: June 22, 2006, 05:55:17 PM »
Report and Box Score : June 21st, Vermont 4 Lowell 1

AuRevoirExpos