Author Topic: Define Natitude  (Read 125098 times)

Offline PC

If you want worse,  how about he made a decision at a time when the team wasn't expected to compete and throughout the season as the initial assumption started to look wrong,  instead of being creative or flexible,  he further entrenched his position and made an appeal to authority as a justification,  and it just so happens that said authority wasn't actually consulted as this was happening

Well, first he said Strasburg was going to be shut down, regardless of where the team was in the standings.  This was said in the spring so it didn't matter that the team was actually starting to win.

Also stated, they didn't want to "muck" around with his schedule because, I don't know why because, but whatever the reason, the stated position was that Strasburg was going to start as close to possible, every fifth day.

And I believe he spoke with Yocum when the surgery was done/during the rehab.  Nothing had changed in the realm of TJ surgery recovery over the last year.  There really was no reason to talk to him again.

I don't know if he was right but he was very consistent.  I can fault him for lots of things but not for doing what he said he was going to do.