Author Topic: Nationals vs Pirates, Game 3  (Read 12584 times)

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
Re: Nationals vs Pirates, Game 3
« Reply #225: June 07, 2007, 03:31:45 PM »
OH
MY
GOD.

JOHAN SANTANA WILL PITCH VS LEVALE ON SATURDAY. WOW IF THERE IS EVER AN AUTOMATIC LOSS, THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF IT.

Game over.

« Reply #226: June 07, 2007, 03:36:39 PM »
Our faith is astounding on these boards.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #227: June 07, 2007, 04:34:49 PM »
You can't blame people for being negative after dropping two of three to the pirates and only winning the one by virtue of a wild pitch.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #228: June 07, 2007, 05:05:14 PM »
You can't blame people for being negative after dropping two of three to the pirates and only winning the one by virtue of a wild pitch.
Yep, just a pitifully embarrassing homestand. 

The bullpen has just been trash lately which is partially due to the horrific rotation (minus Chico + Bowie).  There is not 1 reliever on our team at the current time that I fully trust to get the job done night in and night out. 

Their only win VS the Pirates was gift-wrapped.  Had Torres gotten out Church last night and the game went to extra innings we would have lost because we only had 2 relievers left in our pen: Abreu and King (both awful). 

« Reply #229: June 07, 2007, 06:07:16 PM »

Yes, I actually can.  They were tough losses, I understand but again, some of the garbage spewed here is just "pitifully embarrassing."

Heck no, I didn't want to lose to the Bucs (my father currently now has bragging rights at the homestead) but there is nothing to say we won't go to Pitt at the end of the month and give it to them good.

What is completely bogus are these unwarranted predictions about the team losing three games in advance and these "theories" if Joe Blow gotten Joe Blow 2 out last night, then the game went to extra innings and we would of lost because the Joe Blow 3 twins suck.

Where did you all buy your crystal balls?  Pete Rose would like to know.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #230: June 07, 2007, 06:45:02 PM »
LOL I'll never understand why people complain about what other people are saying and then blatantly ignore the "ignore" feature that I implemented over a month ago :lol:

In any case, game over, thread over.  Live to fight another day.