Author Topic: Bobblehead exchange?  (Read 221 times)

Offline CowherPower

Bobblehead exchange?
« Topic Start: April 16, 2023, 08:03:37 PM »
Hi all.  I've been a season ticket holder since 2005 so I have a pretty decent bobblehead collection, but I'm looking to fill in some gaps.  I finally did an inventory on what I have and I think I'm only missing 7 bobbleheads.  I have a lot of duplicates from the years when I was taking my 3 girls to games, so I would be happy to trade any of my dupes to someone if you have one of the following:

2022 Wonder Woman
2019 Captain Zimm
2014 Racing Bill
2011 Jayson Werth
2010 Ryan Zimmerman
2007 Abe
2006 Chad Cordero

If you have one of the above and are willing to trade, let me know what you are missing and I can check my collection to see if I have any extras.  I'd much rather trade with a fellow Nats fan than go trolling on eBay to pick up what I'm missing.

Thanks!

Offline olegkvasha

• John
Re: Bobblehead exchange?
« Reply #1: May 07, 2024, 09:39:01 PM »
Looking for the 2024 Kyle Finnegan X-Wing Pilot bobble from Star Wars Day. Have some older bobbleheads to trade.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #2: May 10, 2024, 08:39:02 AM »
bumping this for Cowher and Oleg. I have a ton of bobbleheads I need to offer to my SPh group but have procrastinated for a couple of years now. My living room is out of control between the Nats swag, bike gear, and the papers I'm dealing with on some med treatments.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #3: May 11, 2024, 01:47:37 AM »
bumping this for Cowher and Oleg.

Thanks JCA!  I'm still trying to find any of the seven bobbleheads that I listed in my original post.  I have plenty of duplicates of others, so let me know if anyone wants to trade.  Or, I'm happy to pay a reasonable price if you have one of those seven.