Author Topic: Nationals vs Cardinals, Game 3  (Read 22879 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Re: Nationals vs Cardinals, Game 3
« Reply #425: August 29, 2010, 11:04:39 AM »
Concessions really dropped the ball last night - two of the three beer concessions along the west side of the 300's were closed (including the one behind 310, home of canned Amstel Light and Heineken Premium Light, the coldest beer in the 300's) and vendors in the stands were few and far between, food queues were horrific and they were running out of everything.

After six years one would think that those lot would know that Saturday night baseball + good-drawing opponent + perfect baseball weather would add up to big demand for food and drink...but apparently not.

Somedays I wonder about this organization.  There are days when I think it's totally dysfunctional.   Between this kind of over/under sight ... Dibble ... Dunn ...  MASN ...  the "plan" ...  etc.   It just wears my skinny l'il arse out.    Yet, I'll watch and go to games whenever I can.   I keep tellin' myself the game's the thing ... it's the green grass, blue sky and the sound of a solid hit.   Sigh ... I'm gettin' tired of all this.   It's like playin' golf.   The next hit/game has got to be better than the last.   :)