Author Topic: Let us know you are OK (or not) if you haven't posted in a while  (Read 23431 times)

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
is Cope still around?

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
hasn't checked in since last October.

Offline Copecwby20

At the beginning of FY24, The DoD blocked access to this forum on government furnished equipment. I spent the majority of my downtime at work browsing this site. Once I'm done working I try to stay as far away from computers as possible so my browsing took a hit. I'm doing great though.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
At the beginning of FY24, The DoD blocked access to this forum on government furnished equipment. I spent the majority of my downtime at work browsing this site. Once I'm done working I try to stay as far away from computers as possible so my browsing took a hit. I'm doing great though.
fantastic. Wise choice not to be on the computer during living time. Good to hear from you. Check the meet and greet thread occasionally.. Once we settle on a date, give it a thought. Oh, Braves stink.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
glad to see you are well! Thanks for stopping by.

Online Natsinpwc

This site is obviously a front for something. And DOD is onto us!

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I'm surprised that the site is active enough for them to have identified it and blocked it. It's not like X.

Offline Copecwby20

I'm surprised that the site is active enough for them to have identified it and blocked it. It's not like X.

I don't think it's the activity but they must have some way of scanning the content of visited pages that works as well as Facebook Fact Checkers because it is blocked for being categorized as "games" or "gaming".