Author Topic: Nice Place  (Read 3554 times)

luckyexposfan

Nice Place
« Topic Start: July 05, 2005, 10:59:48 PM »
Hopefully others will follow. I'm tired of all the trolls on mlb.com

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Nice Place
« Reply #1: July 06, 2005, 01:42:07 AM »
Steps in, looks around.... noticed the high ceilings... Nice place (hears echo) Now if only the member base can start climbing.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Nice Place
« Reply #2: July 06, 2005, 01:43:37 AM »
welcome, Ken.

gotta spread the word.  this place only opened up a few hours ago.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Nice Place
« Reply #3: July 06, 2005, 01:44:16 AM »
Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
Steps in, looks around.... noticed the high ceilings... Nice place (hears echo) Now if only the member base can start climbing.

I'm counting mostly on word-of-mouth for now.  I'd been lurking at the MLB forums for a while but I only registered recently and have very few posts there, so I don't feel like I should spam this board over there TOO much...  but you regulars from over there definitely should :D

Quote from: "JMadisonIV"
welcome, Ken.

gotta spread the word.  this place only opened up a few hours ago.

Heh, actually it's been running for a few weeks now, I just didn't have a domain name or a solid layout, but now thanks to you guys I have plenty of input and ideas for what will hopefully make a great hangout for DC fans  8)

dotsandloops

Nice Place
« Reply #4: July 06, 2005, 09:09:46 AM »
I've also been mostly a lurker at the MLB boards.  Way too troll-infested (on both sides; there are a few Nats troll-baiters who are just as bad as the other teams') and way too chaotic, with all the threads stacked one right atop the other.

Let's hope this place catches on and that we finally have a good place to talk baseball.  The only thing I'll miss is when a decent opposing-team fan comes over, but if it means getting rid of the trolls...

Kbrights

Great Site
« Reply #5: July 06, 2005, 10:52:09 AM »
Great Site!! It's good to have somewhere to sicuss the Nats!!