Poll

If you are opting out of your season plan, why?

Prices for tickets, parking, and concessions
7 (25.9%)
Traffic and longer games
3 (11.1%)
Reduced customer service
7 (25.9%)
Team isn't contending
6 (22.2%)
Loss of Harper or other stars
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Why are you giving up your season plan?  (Read 2286 times)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Re: Why are you giving up your season plan?
« Reply #50: June 26, 2019, 10:22:43 PM »
I had a message today, it's about my expiring car warranty.  Somebody cares about me!
But not the Nats. :|

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #51: June 26, 2019, 11:57:12 PM »
I had a message today, it's about my expiring car warranty.  Somebody cares about me!

I got an email from someone overseas offering a share in a large sum of money, on the condition that I help them to transfer money out of their country.
 :pimp: :$$$:

Offline carlosdelvaca

« Reply #52: June 27, 2019, 09:00:26 AM »
Front line people (and satisfied customers) are the people who get you the return customers.     I am amazed that no one regularly calls (texts) season ticket plan holders and just asks, "How's it going?"     Toss in a call every once in awhile from one of the Lerners to long time plan holders   

I'm a little late on this one, but: I do get a call from my season ticket rep every six weeks or so. I don't always call him back, because I know he won't be able to do much about my typical complaints. But there does seem to be some effort to reach out, at least this year--can't say it's always been the case.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #53: June 27, 2019, 06:02:57 PM »
I got a call! Not about the problem with my account, but about renewing before the deadline, they want me back!

I had missed the call yesterday and called back a few minutes later and left a message. So far no return call with my account still not working right and subject to expire in one business day.

Online tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #54: June 27, 2019, 08:00:21 PM »
I got an email from someone overseas offering a share in a large sum of money, on the condition that I help them to transfer money out of their country.
 :pimp: :$$$:

I got some bad news, Microsoft called telling me not to use my computer to access any of my bank accounts because my machine had been hacked.  Fortunately, I could hit "9" and be transferred to a tech who would help me. Thank God!  I wouldn't share my passwords and bank account info with just anyone.