Author Topic: Nationals @ Rays, Game 2  (Read 11836 times)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Re: Nationals @ Rays, Game 2
« Reply #225: June 13, 2009, 09:19:40 PM »
That dog looks bad ass.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #226: June 13, 2009, 09:21:45 PM »

Spidernat is one of Dunn's biggest fans on here.

Are you out of your freaking mind? So now we're resorting to personal insults! I'm not a fan of any individual players. Personally I think it's gay to be a fan of individual players.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #227: June 13, 2009, 09:21:59 PM »
anyone know why Willingham's brother was running from the cops? I don't feel sorry for him. you get what you deserve.

I do feel for Josh and his family though.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #228: June 13, 2009, 09:22:45 PM »

Spidernat is one of Dunn's biggest fans on here.

16-44. Dunn is a waste of money and you know it. should have saved that money for next offseason or spent it on quality relievers. Our record wouldn't be any worse (it would probably be better).

Go on with this statement on probably would be better :rofl:

Now I would usually bash you on such comments but it hurts that your boy flores is injured. It seems our offense got alot of protection from eachother going from batter 1-8 when we had a healthy lineup. Kearns/Willingham may have gotten better pitches because people didnt want to face Flores? I dunno, I just want answers why our offense has become so dead.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #229: June 13, 2009, 09:23:39 PM »
Manny's nose is really red.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #230: June 13, 2009, 09:24:43 PM »
Go on with this statement on probably would be better :rofl:

Now I would usually bash you on such comments but it hurts that your boy flores is injured. It seems our offense got alot of protection from eachother going from batter 1-8 when we had a healthy lineup. Kearns/Willingham may have gotten better pitches because people didnt want to face Flores? I dunno, I just want answers why our offense has become so dead.
we miss Flores badly but this runs a lot deeper than that. A lot of guys were playing over their heads in April (Dunn, Kearns, etc.).

having Bard/Nieves, Willie Harris, etc play every day hurts us.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #231: June 13, 2009, 09:24:44 PM »
I dunno, I just want answers why our offense has become so dead.

Rick Eckstein?  :lol:

anyone know why Willingham's brother was running from the cops? I don't feel sorry for him. you get what you deserve.

I do feel for Josh and his family though.

You're unbelievable dude but I guess you're still young and perhaps one day you'll know better.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #232: June 13, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »
Manny's nose is really red.

I noticed that. It's not like they were playing in the cold weather. And I didn't notice that it looked burned earlier so who knows what happened.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #233: June 13, 2009, 09:25:27 PM »
Are you out of your freaking mind? So now we're resorting to personal insults! I'm not a fan of any individual players. Personally I think it's gay to be a fan of individual players.
I didn't think that was an insult? :lol:

I know you don't like rooting for individual players but you seem to back Dunn specifically a lot on here.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #234: June 13, 2009, 09:27:17 PM »

I know you don't like rooting for individual players but you seem to back Dunn specifically a lot on here.

Its not that he backs him up like you say he does, its just you bash him alot more than he deserves. Thats why you see people back Dunn up more than he/anyone gets.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #235: June 13, 2009, 09:27:30 PM »

I'm only doing it to provide balance.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #236: June 13, 2009, 09:28:39 PM »

You're unbelievable dude but I guess you're still young and perhaps one day you'll know better.
unbelievable? he was probably hammered and was speeding and driving wreckless and instead of pulling over for the cops he dangerously alluded them putting several innocent people at risk along the way.

he got what he deserved.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #237: June 13, 2009, 09:29:07 PM »
Bergmann looked like he was about to cry after that answer.  :lol:  But let's face it, he didn't have it tonight but he does not deserve to be demoted at this point. Colome and Hanrahan should go before Bergmann.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #238: June 13, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »
unbelievable? he was probably hammered and was speeding and driving wreckless and instead of pulling over for the cops he dangerously alluded them putting several innocent people at risk along the way.

he got what he deserved.

You don't get it and you probably won't get it anytime soon so nevermind.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #239: June 13, 2009, 09:30:26 PM »
16-44. Dunn is a waste of money and you know it. should have saved that money for next offseason or spent it on quality relievers. Our record wouldn't be any worse (it would probably be better).

fixed

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #240: June 13, 2009, 09:31:55 PM »
You don't get it and you probably won't get it anytime soon so nevermind.
please enlighten me. :rofl:

alright, I'm out. going to go swimming for a while

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #241: June 13, 2009, 09:37:01 PM »
I'm only doing it to provide balance.

Fine effort, young padawan.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #242: June 13, 2009, 09:39:13 PM »

he got what he deserved.

Alluded is not the same as eluded.

So, anybody who makes an alcohol related misjudgement deserves to die?  Nice. 

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #243: June 13, 2009, 10:12:51 PM »
Alluded is not the same as eluded.

So, anybody who makes an alcohol related misjudgement deserves to die?  Nice. 
yeah I meant eluded.

He put other lives at stake by driving rreckless and possibly driving intoxicated. Why is his life more important than anyone else's? because his brother is an MLB player?

It's terribly sad that people continue to drive drunk and reckless but it is what it is.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #244: June 13, 2009, 10:24:54 PM »
yeah I meant eluded.

He put other lives at stake by driving rreckless and possibly driving intoxicated. Why is his life more important than anyone else's? because his brother is an MLB player?

It's terribly sad that people continue to drive drunk and reckless but it is what it is.

No one said he gets a pass, its just a dumb move on his part. A dumb mistake like that shouldn't give him labels of a bad person, you don't know what he did in his life. Its terrible he had to die from it.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #245: June 13, 2009, 10:26:16 PM »
No one said he gets a pass, its just a dumb move on his part. A dumb mistake like that shouldn't give him labels of a bad person, you don't know what he did in his life. Its terrible he had to die from it.
yeah, but better him than some innocent soul just driving down the road minding their own business.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
« Reply #246: June 13, 2009, 10:27:25 PM »
Dibs getting his vocal cords back today as reported by sportsfan suggests that he was told to muzzle it while the Acta situation was being resolved. Now that the cat's outta the bag in re Manny's employment status, Dibs is back to his old self.

« Reply #247: June 13, 2009, 11:25:15 PM »
Bergmann looked like he was about to cry after that answer.  :lol:  But let's face it, he didn't have it tonight but he does not deserve to be demoted at this point. Colome and Hanrahan should go before Bergmann.

Five earned runs in one inning, a ballooning 6.91 ERA, the blown save, AND the loss doesn't get him a free ticket back to the beaches of Syracuse to work on his tan?

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #248: June 13, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »
Five earned runs in one inning, a ballooning 6.91 ERA, the blown save, AND the loss doesn't get him a free ticket back to the beaches of Syracuse to work on his tan?
it was a bad outing but you would send him down over guys like Hanrahan and Colome?

Clippard badly needs to get the call. I don't know what Rizzo is waiting on.

Offline PatsNats28

« Reply #249: June 13, 2009, 11:53:12 PM »

the fact that his ERA is only 6.91 after giving up 5 ER (not all given up by him, colome let some inherited score) and not recording an out tells you that he imploded in one game and was solid before that.