Author Topic: Sacre bleu!  (Read 1357 times)

Offline aspenbubba

Re: Sacre bleu!
« Reply #25: October 31, 2019, 06:31:10 PM »
:hysterical:  This is fantastic stuff. 
This guy is hilarious. Please don't abandon us again. I wish I knew how to forward this schtick to my friends in Montreal ( Boucherville).

Online Natsinpwc

« Reply #26: October 31, 2019, 07:56:48 PM »
Neither of us are fond of the Mets after a very strange and unsettling encounter I had with Mike Piazza in a motel in 1998. I signed an agreement to not talk about it though. Please keep that to this board!
Of course. Your secrets are safe here. Was Mr Met there also?

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #27: October 31, 2019, 09:11:32 PM »
Of course. Your secrets are safe here. Was Mr Met there also?
How do you suppose Expofan87 would be able to recognize Mr or Mrs Met were they with Mike Piazza?  The have heads like balls.  Do suppose he saw two balls when he confronted Piazza?

Offline slhubic

« Reply #28: October 31, 2019, 09:47:05 PM »
absolutely...

amazing...

Offline Elvir Ovcina

« Reply #29: October 31, 2019, 10:05:54 PM »
Neither of us are fond of the Mets after a very strange and unsettling encounter I had with Mike Piazza in a motel in 1998. I signed an agreement to not talk about it though. Please keep that to this board!

It's well known that Piazza went deep the opposite way often throughout his career.  You don't need to tell us.  We understand.  You thought he was the catcher. 

Offline Duke of Earl

« Reply #30: October 31, 2019, 10:38:31 PM »
If I recall correctly Patty really loved the Yankees but hated the Mets.

Is this DC Patti we're talking about?  Haven't seen anything of her for what,  a year?

Offline dracnal

« Reply #31: November 01, 2019, 09:13:36 AM »
Is this DC Patti we're talking about?  Haven't seen anything of her for what,  a year?

Uh, no. No relation.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #32: November 01, 2019, 09:35:10 AM »
you almost wonder if DC Patti ever gets confused when we mention Mrs. Patti Expofan87. At one point, Expofan87 mentioned another wife, or perhaps he apologized and changed his wife's name to avoid offending DC Patti.  But then again, perhaps we should apologize to Expofan87 for not knowing his culture.  In any event, if this post offends anyone, I ask their forgiveness.

Offline ExposFan87

« Reply #33: November 01, 2019, 10:12:15 AM »
Thank you for your apology.  My apologies in return. 

Patti and I did go through a rough patch not long ago.  I don't like to talk about it.  I mentioned earlier about my brother Rafa the trickster.  Well, many years ago, on our wedding night, Rafa played a very cruel trick on Patti.  It hurt me deeply.  I still feel anger!  Sorry for my anger.

Last summer, Rafa and Patti reconnected over Facebook (a social networking website).  I lost my temper and I am very sorry to say that I raised my voice (my apologies).  Rightfully, Patti asked for some space.  Her and Rafa went on holiday so she could clear her head.  When she returned, we went to counseling and things now are better than ever.

Our counselor Henri is terrific.  He reminded me of an old French saying, "Si vous aimez quelque chose, laissez-le aller."  This roughly translates to, "if you love something let it go on holiday with your brother Rafa and sell the watch your late father left you so you can pay for marriage counseling." 

Patti has been doing "intensive" private sessions with Henri.  He is very gifted.  We have never been closer.

Sorry again.

Offline trangert418

• Quit Clowning Around
« Reply #34: November 01, 2019, 07:03:33 PM »
:hysterical:  This is fantastic stuff.

Indeed....when is the movie coming out?