Author Topic: Nationals @ Pirates, Game 2  (Read 15376 times)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Re: Nationals @ Pirates, Game 2
« Reply #225: August 02, 2009, 12:48:08 PM »
Maybe I'm being a little harsh, but both of them quit on this team. I bet both are back next year.

that's laughable. she has given up on the team this season whether you will admit it or not.

I've dogged her a couple of times but it's all been jokingly. wpa is NOT a fairweather fan and I'm pretty sure she has NOT quit on this team. Not every Nationals' fan posts here or even has to post on any message board. The reason she isn't here is not because the team sucks and she stopped following them. It's because she is a very positive person and she is so die-hard in her positive belief in the team (even though they don't deserve her optimism) that she can't stand posters ripping the organization in every other post. I can't blame her for not coming here if she doesn't like to read the crap SF and spidernat (:lol:) are always spewing. I agree that she is a little too sensitive and defensive of the organization and that we are all entitled to our opinions on the state of this mess we like to call the Nationals, but it's unfair for some of you to question her fanhood because she is a true Nats fan. She doesn't deserve that.

Sometimes I'm not so sure SF is an actual fan of the Nats or if he is just a fan of a couple of players (I wouldn't be surprised if he did like AZ and switched teams if one of his boys got traded :?) or primarily a fan of the minor league system, not to mention how he hates some of the players on the team and talks crap about them EVERY game.  :?