Author Topic: Nationals @ Dodgers, Game 2  (Read 24164 times)

Offline ronnynat

Re: Nationals @ Dodgers, Game 2
« Reply #350: August 29, 2007, 01:20:49 AM »
If I heard correctly they will be wearing gold/mustard pants with gold/mustard helmets with the R and feather on them (like the ones they wore for George Allen's first season in Washington). Those are my favorite helmets.

heck yeah! New school players w/ the old school helmets and uniforms is always great.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #351: August 29, 2007, 01:22:42 AM »
heck yeah! New school players w/ the old school helmets and uniforms is always great.

They're supposed to wear them at least twice this season but I'd like to see them sport them for the entire season.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #352: August 29, 2007, 01:24:47 AM »
Good thing we only have one more of these late games. I hate staying up late to watch these clowns only to go to bed angry due to their incompetence.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #353: August 29, 2007, 01:26:19 AM »
They're supposed to wear them at least twice this season but I'd like to see them sport them for the entire season.

Hey, if they win the first game w/ em, it's definitely something to think about. Football players are crazy superstitious. You nose bleedin' or are you close to the field? I'm nose bleedin', but I got two tickets for $50 total, so color me happy :)

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #354: August 29, 2007, 01:28:39 AM »
Good thing we only have one more of these late games. I hate staying up late to watch these clowns only to go to bed angry due to their incompetence.

Yep, but my hope is that I get to feel the pride for staying up and watching these losses a few years down the road when we dominate  :pray: