Poll

Vote for the M&G III date

August 31st - Marlins - (Camo Tank Promo)
4 (36.4%)
September 28th - Indians - (Pups In The Park, Stitch 'N Pitch & Faith Day Promos)
6 (54.5%)
Other
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 30, 2019, 05:11:58 PM

Author Topic: WNFF M&G III - September 28th @ 2:35pm  (Read 15499 times)

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Re: WNFF M&G III - September 28th @ 2:35pm
« Reply #325: September 30, 2019, 11:54:37 PM »
could someone caption this?  Would be great to put faces with screen names.

I’ll give it a shot but don’t hold me to this because I suck at remembering peoples names  :-[
From left to right:  Ali in grey shirt: Frau next to him in red shirt; sixtthree175 behind her in red shirt; mathguy next to her in blue shirt; 2Ipas in front of him in red shirt; mitlen in hat behind her; jca in hat next to mitlen; stealyerbase in front of jca in blue shirt; I am sad to say I don’t think I met the woman in front of him; WJ73 next to her in white shirt; Mr. WJ73 behind her in red hat; a tiny bit of me appears next to him (like one eye of my sunglasses); calsgr8 in front of me in white shirt with red arms; tomterp next to her in blue :w: shirt and grey beard; cope behind him with dark beard; blue steak next to him in white shirt; mama cope in from of him in red shirt; Mrs. Natnasty crouching in front of her in blue hat; our fearless leader VaRK next to her in blue :w: hat; natnasty behind him in blue hat; dcfan behind him and next to bluestreak; dracnal in gold tshirt and red hat next to dcfan; and his son next to him in dark T-shirt.