Author Topic: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)  (Read 53233 times)

Offline djnrook

Re: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)
« Reply #325: August 01, 2019, 08:22:30 AM »
Even more weird - now they are gone.   I still have the little red “1” in my to do list tab, but the enormous postseason strip bill has disappeared.  Yes, we opted in at the end of June to freeze our ticket prices.   

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #326: August 01, 2019, 09:58:32 AM »
Even more weird - now they are gone.   I still have the little red “1” in my to do list tab, but the enormous postseason strip bill has disappeared.  Yes, we opted in at the end of June to freeze our ticket prices.   

yeah, there are always weird things going on in the accounts until they firm them and make announcements. I've learned just to wait and not get ahead of the challenged Nats tech department.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #327: August 05, 2019, 03:39:57 PM »
Renewal notices just went out. Now examining prices and benefits for 2020. And postseason prices for 2019.

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #328: August 05, 2019, 04:53:56 PM »
Renewal notices just went out. Now examining prices and benefits for 2020. And postseason prices for 2019.

Best I can tell, my seats in 113 went down from $50 per seat to $49.  Glad I didn't lock in my price I guess.  :P

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #329: August 05, 2019, 05:00:06 PM »
Best I can tell, my seats in 113 went down from $50 per seat to $49.  Glad I didn't lock in my price I guess.  :P

Yes, I'm in 113 too and they sure did go down. Go figure!

That section is a great value. What row are you in? I'm in F.

Also, the discount benefit for full plans for food and merchandise at the park is now 30% instead of 20%. Other improved benefits include unlimited ticket exchanges with only Opening Day blacked out.

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #330: August 05, 2019, 05:05:09 PM »
I'm in a half season plan in row Z, which is the first (or maybe second?) row behind the price break. Went down from $50 to $49.  How much did the full season plan in the front half go down by?

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #331: August 05, 2019, 05:25:45 PM »
I'm in a half season plan in row Z, which is the first (or maybe second?) row behind the price break. Went down from $50 to $49.  How much did the full season plan in the front half go down by?

It went down from $50 to $49 but the first row is now called Baseline Box Front Row and went up to $57 from $50.

My MVP Club seats went from $78 to $81. (Yes, I have another full season plan up there.) They also introduced a first row tier up there. That's $88,

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #332: August 05, 2019, 05:59:28 PM »
Mine went up 10%, after I opted out of the price lock, so I officially opted out of my plan. Only regret is missing out on the playoff strips.

Price drops would be the way to go with attendance down 10%.

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #333: August 05, 2019, 10:54:12 PM »
Is the playoff total adding up correctly for everyone?  The total tab for mine seems to exceed what I get when I add up each round.  I'm probably doing something wrong, but am suspicious of them and assume they are screwing me rather than me being unable to add and multiply.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #334: August 05, 2019, 11:00:43 PM »
Is the playoff total adding up correctly for everyone?  The total tab for mine seems to exceed what I get when I add up each round.  I'm probably doing something wrong, but am suspicious of them and assume they are screwing me rather than me being unable to add and multiply.

Don't they include a wild card game?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #335: August 06, 2019, 01:01:23 AM »
Don't they include a wild card game?

They include a tiebreaker, which is the same price as a regular season game.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #336: August 06, 2019, 05:36:39 PM »
They include a tiebreaker, which is the same price as a regular season game.

did your seats' prices change?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #337: August 06, 2019, 09:05:44 PM »
did your seats' prices change?

I can’t tell. Because I can’t see what the prices would normally be. I locked in the price. Where are the prices listed?

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #338: August 06, 2019, 09:36:13 PM »
I can’t tell. Because I can’t see what the prices would normally be. I locked in the price. Where are the prices listed?

Each person gets a personalized page with prices. You are in the Mezzanine, correct? Those are $32 for a full season plan on my price list.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #339: August 06, 2019, 09:43:51 PM »
Each person gets a personalized page with prices. You are in the Mezzanine, correct? Those are $32 for a full season plan on my price list.

What about the front row? That’s where my seats are. My email just says, I’ve renewed and doesn’t give me prices.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #340: August 06, 2019, 09:53:19 PM »
What about the front row? That’s where my seats are. My email just says, I’ve renewed and doesn’t give me prices.

$37

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator

Offline djnrook

« Reply #342: August 07, 2019, 07:52:23 PM »
$37
I locked in as well so I don't get individual prices - just postseason prices.  Interesting to see there is a new Dugout Box VIP.  I assume that is the front row of dugout box premier, but no idea of the cost.  Can anyone post the full regular season pricing?  Thanks is advance.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #343: August 07, 2019, 09:45:27 PM »
I locked in as well so I don't get individual prices - just postseason prices.  Interesting to see there is a new Dugout Box VIP.  I assume that is the front row of dugout box premier, but no idea of the cost.  Can anyone post the full regular season pricing?  Thanks is advance.

If you're referring to Dugout Box Premier that's like the first five rows behind the dugouts. That's been there for a couple of years now. But they have added a front row charge to other places around the park. The funny part is many of those seats are right behind plexiglass and I prefer not to sit there.

They will post pricing soon enough but all I got was a dedicated account page that has the prices.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #344: August 07, 2019, 09:53:25 PM »
If you're referring to Dugout Box Premier that's like the first five rows behind the dugouts. That's been there for a couple of years now. But they have added a front row charge to other places around the park. The funny part is many of those seats are right behind plexiglass and I prefer not to sit there.

They will post pricing soon enough but all I got was a dedicated account page that has the prices.

My seats don’t have plexiglass for some reason. If it’s added I will change seats. It’s very distracting.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #345: August 07, 2019, 09:54:04 PM »
But they have added a front row charge to other places around the park.

Yea, I've been slapped on both sides of the face in recent years with price hikes.  First they made the four club sections behind home plate "Club Level MVP" and jacked the price up.  Then they added a $5 surcharge for front-row.  Still gets me a little steamed, but that front row is nice.

Offline djnrook

« Reply #346: August 07, 2019, 10:58:50 PM »

No, I am referring to the Dugout Box VIP.   Premier was the first 5 rows behind the dugout but I wonder if they upped the front row of those sections and called it Dugout Box VIP.  On my playoff pricing the VIP section is slightly more expensive than Premier.   Sorry my post wasn’t clear. 

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #347: August 08, 2019, 07:39:49 AM »
No, I am referring to the Dugout Box VIP.   Premier was the first 5 rows behind the dugout but I wonder if they upped the front row of those sections and called it Dugout Box VIP.  On my playoff pricing the VIP section is slightly more expensive than Premier.   Sorry my post wasn’t clear. 

Sorry I see that now on the postseason pricing. yeah, the map makes it look like the Dugout Box VIP is in the first row. But that looks like it's only for postseason.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #348: August 08, 2019, 07:41:18 AM »
Yea, I've been slapped on both sides of the face in recent years with price hikes.  First they made the four club sections behind home plate "Club Level MVP" and jacked the price up.  Then they added a $5 surcharge for front-row.  Still gets me a little steamed, but that front row is nice.

I'm in the Club MVP. It's really not a good value but I really like my seats because I'm on the aisle, under an overhang, etc., so I'm reticent to move.

Offline djnrook

« Reply #349: August 08, 2019, 08:07:06 AM »
Sorry I see that now on the postseason pricing. yeah, the map makes it look like the Dugout Box VIP is in the first row. But that looks like it's only for postseason.

What was confusing to me is the dugout VIP looks white, and the white line looks to be BEHIND the lower priced Dugout Box Premier in orange.   Oh well, time will tell.