Author Topic: (2012) Wild Card Round Discussion Thread  (Read 37832 times)

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
Re: Wild Card Round Discussion Thread
« Reply #500: October 05, 2012, 11:42:39 PM »
It's tough to explain it to someone who hasn't been around for very long gone through it all. Some of us remember all the crap the orioles' fans talked about the Nats and their fans beginning in 2005. They considered themselves superior to us and talked crap about us and our franchise because we infringed on their so called territory. I can't even imagine the crap they would talk if they end up going deeper into the postseason or worse if they beat the Nats in the WS.  :hang:  :hang:

These people need to go to Nationals Park for the Saturday night games against the O's, when their fratboy fans come to the stadium in droves and really show Baltimore's proximity to Philadelphia.
Booooo!

I just bought Jeffrey Maier a front-row outfield ticket. :twisted:

First time for everything. And I only started watching this year, I have not had the chance to intensely hate the O's yet.

I forgive you (and Vega).  I really don't get why CARLSGR8, a supposed long-time Washington baseball fan who suffered great pains because DC didn't have a team for years, would possibly want to root for the Orioles, but to each their own.  She seems to have battered fan syndrome.