Author Topic: 2024 - buying, selling, giving away, begging for tickets  (Read 149 times)

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I distributed all my plan tickets to members of my group ahead of Opening Day!

Post in this thread if you are looking to pick up tickets, sell them, give them away, or looking for a freebie.

Online Five Banners

I distributed all my plan tickets to members of my group ahead of Opening Day!

Post in this thread if you are looking to pick up tickets, sell them, give them away, or looking for a freebie.

If someone gives me free diamond club tickets, I can explore a plan to bring $12 billion and worth of investment and 30,000 jobs to this thread

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I have extras in 136 for tomorrow.

Half smokes and hot dogs are grilled and sitting overnight in a beer bath. Buy a ticket from me and get one with chili and cheese on top.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I have an extra in 130 tomorrow, third row right by first base to boo Bryce Harper.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Anyone notice that secondary market tickets aren't very cheap this year? I just bought some for the June 7 game (W&M college night). The discount through the college offer made ticket prices about the same as what I could find on stubhub and seatgeek. In year's past it was always far cheaper to buy on the secondary apps.

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Anyone notice that secondary market tickets aren't very cheap this year? I just bought some for the June 7 game (W&M college night). The discount through the college offer made ticket prices about the same as what I could find on stubhub and seatgeek. In year's past it was always far cheaper to buy on the secondary apps.

I thought you got super cheap seats to the game this past weekend on the secondary market?

You're also looking at 6 weeks in advance...6 days in advance should make quite a difference...

Online Natsinpwc

Cause we’re going hard for the wild card.

Offline imref

I thought you got super cheap seats to the game this past weekend on the secondary market?

You're also looking at 6 weeks in advance...6 days in advance should make quite a difference...
We paid ~$50 a ticket with fees for seats in 316 on Saturday. I assumed because it was the ring giveaway and they had a good crowd (about 36k).

Offline imref

Cause we’re going hard for the wild card.
:hysterical:

Online Five Banners

Especially with the fees. If they want to kill the model, they’re doing a great job.