Author Topic: Video Games (2009-2011)  (Read 91474 times)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Re: Video Games
« Reply #1925: November 26, 2011, 12:32:39 PM »
EA may be able to make a baseball game soon, but it's not going to be as good as the Show. Best baseball game ever.

I don't know about that. I agree with Linty and Slateman here. MVP Baseball was an amazing game and it did stand the test of time for some years after its last release in 2005. I would think if EA followed that basic layout then the game would easily sell.

IF EA can make a game again in the near future, I'm not 100% sure they'd even try or it'd be good until the next gen (or they'd just wait until then). The Show dominates the PS3 market (and is so much higher than its competitors) and 2k is established as well.

Go for the PS3.

Yeah it's not 100% but I don't see why they wouldn't attempt to make a game and at least get the xbox buyers since 2k's games are complete crap. Either way, I believe this is the last year 2k can make a game without competition but I'll have to look it up.

I may have to get a PS3 bundle soon. It probably be for the Blu-Ray player and The Show. I mean 200$ for a 100g+ PS3 with Ratchet and Clank as well as Little Big World is pretty good.