Author Topic: Spring Training Broadcast Schedule (2017)  (Read 6675 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Re: Spring Training Broadcast Schedule
« Reply #25: March 06, 2017, 08:23:25 PM »
It's enough to make me start a movement to stop watching MASN

If we could get something goin', I'd boycott a week or some such thing.     However, I don't think that would be as effective as taking over the MASN facilities and demanding a renegotiation of terms.       Maybe start a "Fair Deal" movement and place signs in front of cameras or in strategic locations so the signs would be seen during broadcasts.    No justice.   No peace.    :stir:

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #26: March 07, 2017, 07:15:20 AM »
It's enough to make me start a movement to stop watching MASN

My home telly has never been tuned in to MASN, and I still refuse to watch MASN. I am a 100% supporter of baseball in Washington, and for me that includes boycotting the Orioles-controlled telly channel and its Orioles stooge announcers.

Besides...when one has Nats radio with Charlie and Dave, what else does one need (when one isn't at the ballpark)?

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #27: March 07, 2017, 10:34:54 AM »
Moving pictures?

My home telly has never been tuned in to MASN, and I still refuse to watch MASN. I am a 100% supporter of baseball in Washington, and for me that includes boycotting the Orioles-controlled telly channel and its Orioles stooge announcers.

Besides...when one has Nats radio with Charlie and Dave, what else does one need (when one isn't at the ballpark)?

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #28: March 07, 2017, 11:05:51 AM »
Moving pictures?

Nope...once those famous radio voices come on, the whole visual panoply of Nats baseball (as seen from TBSITH, which is located just below the ballpark's radio perch) unfolds to perfection in the mind's eye.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
« Reply #29: March 20, 2017, 05:52:28 AM »
Yankees and Nats on MASN today.  It's a good day to be off.  :woop: