Author Topic: Backyard critters  (Read 107894 times)

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: Backyard critters
« Reply #400: August 27, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »
I did anyway.  We're taking the kids shoe shopping for school and then to a splash park.  Hopefully some giggling children will help some.

My daughter has already started working that angle.  I would definitely adopt another cat because I love them and there are so many who need rescuing but my wife is a tough sell. 

That happened with our last boy cat.  He had something in his hair that triggered my son's asthma so we had to give him away.  We took comfort knowing he was going to a good family but it still hurt.  Nothing like this though. 

I'm trying to remain resolute that it's better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all.  Probably also the same feeling that's driving me to adopt another cat.

A good friend of mine has a bunch of kittens that are ready to go. Free if you are interested. They live under his deck :lol: but he feeds them and tries to find them all homes. We just adopted two of them and they've done outstanding thus far. I'll try and post a pic. They are probably 8wks old or there about, but are eating kitten food, so they are good to go. Very playful but have fleas. If he knows that you want one or more, he'll bathe them and put flea drops on them. Let me know if you are interested.