Author Topic: The "Former Nat Watch" Thread (2012)  (Read 57156 times)

Offline Coladar

Re: The "Former Nat Watch" Thread (2012)
« Reply #425: May 03, 2012, 08:13:18 PM »
If you want the truth, it came across to me as a subtle dig at the folks who wanted Rizzo to re-sign Dunn and blasted him for not doing so.  That's not how you intended it and for that I apologize, but surely you can understand why it might read that way given the agendas around here.  I also simply find it distasteful to celebrate the failures of a guy who was nothing but awesome for us.  Again, I know that's not what you're doing, just mentioning it.

That said, I still think it's a boring record ;)

No, I understand where you're coming from. Likewise, hopefully you can understand my strong initial reaction as, while I might not post as much as some on here, I *always* supported Dunn and strongly wanted us to resign him. So considering I'd never posted a negative word about Dunn, and honestly, while I'm not going to go back three years in my post history, I honestly doubt even when he slumped for us I posted a negative comments about him. Last year, I know I posted a couple times that he deserved better than what he was getting in Chicago. So all things considered, you can understand my reaction to the response I got just because I found some obscure stat interesting and posted about it three times.

Okay, we're all good now. Group hug time!