Author Topic: Washington Redskins Thread (2012)  (Read 104348 times)

Offline NatsDad14

Re: Washington Redskins Thread (2012)
« Reply #2300: January 07, 2013, 12:16:37 AM »
So yeah, here's an example of why I loathe Shammy:

Sucks for the team and RG3. I hope every single bandwagon maroon who said "WTF are they doing shutting down Strasburg?!? For the playoffs!! Idiots!" connects the dots. Admittedly a different situation, where Stras was recovering and RG3 was/is downright injured, but after reading a game recap to see what happened, my first thought went to Strasburg's shutdown and viewing it in a new light. Playoffs/playoffs, star with health issues, shutdown/played through. I know which of the two outcomes I prefer.

And Jesus Christ, Andrews was on the sidelines for this game? That guy is like the God of sports medicine, every sport, every team. Unless he's got some crazy deal with the Skins on a regular basis, year long, the fact a guy like that was on the field tells me they were scared crapless over RG3's knee. James Andrews on the sidelines in waiting... Damn, that's just insane. You just read 'Soandso flew in to be evaluated by Dr. James Andrews' and you know soandso is majorly screwed. Andrews on the sidelines equals the apocalypse/have the casket on standby - again, unless this is normal and he's got a special deal with the team.
James Andrews has always been the Redskins team doctor