Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Mets, Game 2 (Curly W)  (Read 11684 times)

Nationalzfanatic88

Quote from: "natintheuk"
hey everyone,

this is my first post here, watching the game on mlb.tv in the UK, 130am, enjoying this game, hoepfully we can get this W and move on to sweep the fish and bucs at RFK

wow..ur from UK..how awesome??? how did u become a Nats fan?? are you young, because my cousin from England has taught me a lot of british slang lol

FINALLY?? glad to see Johnson get a hit, did anyone else notice that he was 0 for his last 16, the funny thing is his batting average is still .330!!

Offline Dave B

Quote from: "KyleScha"
O'Connor is pitching very well. Except for that one *terrible* pitch to lo-duca,  hes done great.

he looks good against lefties.  his balls seem to be thrown down. not like low pitches or they dip. its like he is throwing down off a ladder

Offline Dave B

nothing more graceful then the NJ stolen base complete with barrel roll slide

natintheuk

Quote from: "Senators2005"

Welcome...are you American in the UK or just a British guy who likes baseball?

just a British guy who like baseball, although its not the best thing to like due to the time diference!!

nice stolen base for NJ i think thats four now on the year for the speedster!!

Anyone who uses the term "bollocks" is alright with me.  :lol:

Offline carlfish

Hey Nat!  

Welcome aboard!  I think you are going to like this site.

Nice to see you over here ............

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
just a British guy who like baseball, although its not the best thing to like due to the time diference!!

Well we love seeing you here...but sorry you had to pick such a crappy team to root for.  We're not doing too well right now...stick around in a couple years and maybe we'll be worth rooting for.   :lol:

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net

Welcome...are you American in the UK or just a British guy who likes baseball?

nice stolen base for NJ i think thats four now on the year for the speedster!!

Welcome!  :D

There was another fella here from the UK but I haven't seen him in a while.

Offline carlfish

Base hit means a run.  Come on Ward.

Offline PC

Now can we get a runner home from third with one out???

natintheuk

Quote from: "Nationalzfanatic88"
hey everyone,

this is my first post here, watching the game on mlb.tv in the UK, 130am, enjoying this game, hoepfully we can get this W and move on to sweep the fish and bucs at RFK

wow..ur from UK..how awesome??? how did u become a Nats fan?? are you young, because my cousin from England has taught me a lot of british slang lol

FINALLY?? glad to see Johnson get a hit, did anyone else notice that he was 0 for his last 16, the funny thing is his batting average is still .330!!

well its a a funny story, i always liked baseball so one night last summer i decided to buy the gameday audio stuff from mlb.com, and the first game i heard was the nats V marlins i think, so i said to my mate whoever wins ill follow, and so here i am!!

even have brought some gear, t shirts and cap to wear around my hometown, by the way im 20 so any british slang is ok with me!!!

Nationalzfanatic88

Well we love seeing you here...but sorry you had to pick such a crappy team to root for.  We're not doing too well right now...stick around in a couple years and maybe we'll be worth rooting for.   :lol:

...am I the only one that is highly offended by this comment?? The Nats may suck but they are forever etched into my heart and I'll love them no matter what even if they lose 100 games for the next twenty seasons (cuz unlike some people I can still like them in 20 years cuz I'll only be 38 :lol: )

well its a a funny story, i always liked baseball so one night last summer i decided to buy the gameday audio stuff from mlb.com, and the first game i heard was the nats V marlins i think, so i said to my mate whoever wins ill follow, and so here i am!!

even have brought some gear, t shirts and cap to wear around my hometown, by the way im 20 so any british slang is ok with me!!!

well then... wag1 bruv???

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
hey everyone,

Hey welcome aboard... Its great to see a Brit in the forum, you will give us a whole new perspective on all things Nats...

Have fun, everyone else does...

natintheuk

Quote from: "carlfish"
Hey Nat!  

Welcome aboard!  I think you are going to like this site.

Nice to see you over here ............

hey Carl thanks for the invite man, this is a pretty cool site, even better when Nats are winning haha

Offline Dave B

ahh the mets fans applauding head hunting

straight class homey

Offline PC

Guillen is hitting .176 against lefties???

natintheuk

nice one Jose, nice one son

4-1 Nats

Offline PC

Quote from: "PC"
Guillen is hitting .176 against lefties???

...which, of course, means nothing.  :lol:

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
...am I the only one that is highly offended by this comment?? The Nats may suck but they are forever etched into my heart and I'll love them no matter what even if they lose 100 games for the next twenty seasons (cuz unlike some people I can still like them in 20 years cuz I'll only be 38 :lol: )

Don't get me started Nationalzfanatic88.   :?

Offline PC

Is Guillen out?  sportsline.com has gone crazy!!!  :twisted:

Offline Dave B

i like soccer somewhat. but not enought to go out of my way to watch it.  if i see chelsea on, i'll watch just to hear the announcer say "timmy floyd hasselbank". one of the coolest names ever.  better than wily mo pena

Nationalzfanatic88

Don't get me started Nationalzfanatic88.   :?

no matter how much you wanna start.. u know its true  :lol:

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
Quote from: "PC"
Is Guillen out?  sportsline.com has gone crazy!!!  :twisted:

uh yeah...it's bottom of the 6th now.   :)

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
no matter how much you wanna start.. u know its true  :lol:

I'd only know it's true if I knew what the crap you are talking about...which most of the time I have no clue.   :P

Offline Dave B

i think i'm a sucker for reggaeton