Author Topic: Bright Spots on the Nats  (Read 3796 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: Bright Spots on the Nats
« Reply #50: June 27, 2010, 05:57:14 PM »
Great to have baseball back after 30 years, we are building the right way, we've got a beautiful new park.  Vomit.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #51: June 27, 2010, 06:00:31 PM »
Last I saw, oil was still coming up all over the place in the Gulf. WTF is he doing!

Stone hands, letting all that oil through :smh:

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #52: June 27, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »
We don't have to be embarrassed by those birds again for the rest of this season.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #53: June 27, 2010, 07:34:56 PM »
We don't have to be embarrassed by those birds again for the rest of this season.

Maybe not you, but I will.

Fortunately, our (a certain group of my friends) version of the MASN Cup is overall best record on the season between the two teams, and the Orioles are headed into a very tough part of their season.  I don't for a minute think they've turned it around, we just gifted them 3 wins, now they will resume their suckitude. 

Offline UMDNats

« Reply #54: June 27, 2010, 07:35:38 PM »
I've been pretty impressed with Bernadina all year, and he had another solid game today.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #55: June 27, 2010, 07:39:17 PM »
Maybe not you, but I will.

Fortunately, our (a certain group of my friends) version of the MASN Cup is overall best record on the season between the two teams, and the Orioles are headed into a very tough part of their season.  I don't for a minute think they've turned it around, we just gifted them 3 wins, now they will resume their suckitude. 

I'll be spending some time in the Pasadena, MD area next weekend taking the boat out and maybe taking the kids to the inner harbor, what a joy it will be wearing my curly W cap around town.