Author Topic: For the moderators  (Read 4455 times)

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Re: For the moderators
« Reply #25: September 29, 2010, 10:45:04 AM »
The problem I see with creating a whole separate section for :koolaid: is that not only does discussion then become more fragmented, but you also run the risk (probability?) of lots of duplicate discussions.  A lot of the complaints I hear about WNFF already center around "it's too confusing", so I'm not exactly eager to divide it up even more.  Simplifying things was the whole reason behind merging the trade talk and clubhouse sections.
Isn't it just that one guy over and over that wants to combine all the sections when he's not gibbering about LAC?

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #26: September 29, 2010, 11:08:33 AM »
:roll:

Sheesh.  You delete one little nipple (though it was a very nice one) and you are forever labeled an insensitive, heavy handed oaf of a clumsy-ass power-grubbin' self-righteous egomaniacal moderator.

We call 'em like we see 'em.

Offline blue911

« Reply #27: September 29, 2010, 11:46:15 AM »
We call 'em like we see 'em.

Can't see 'em because of some jerk  :evil:

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #28: September 29, 2010, 09:42:27 PM »
I think the confusing part is the cutesy names not the number of sections but that could be just me.

Sheesh.

You know I'm joking right?

I think all of the mods around here are nice and surprisingly patient. Anytime something gets moved or on rare occasions deleted I get a message telling me why. I occasionally might be that obnoxious loud guy crashing on your couch but recognize it is house rules and not my own personal romper room.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #29: September 29, 2010, 09:55:27 PM »
You know I'm joking right?

Of course, as was I. 

Actually, the mods share a private viewing room where we keep an archive of all the deleted nipples and japanese cartoon pictures that spider posts, so we can give our spirits a boost when things get too tense.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
« Reply #30: September 29, 2010, 09:58:12 PM »
Of course, as was I. 

Actually, the mods share a private viewing room where we keep an archive of all the deleted nipples and japanese cartoon pictures that spider posts, so we can give our spirits a boost when things get too tense.

:shock:

I'd like to reiterate my intention to run for next wnff mod!  :az:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #31: September 29, 2010, 10:01:31 PM »
:shock:

I'd like to reiterate my intention to run for next wnff mod!  :az:

It's like Narnia, Nathan.  There's a whole other dimension, an alternate universe, out there that regular posters couldn't imagine existing.  The most incredible sights.....

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #32: September 29, 2010, 10:05:47 PM »
I'd like to reiterate my intention to run for next wnff mod!  :az:

I'm afraid until you are willing to take a stand on the critical issue of our time, we'll have to consider you a wishy, washy moderator candidate and oppose your candidacy. Ours is a message board should stand for the strong convictions to freedom, children, and red blooded American men in its moderation, because it is supported by a grassroots that consists of people who share those strong convictions.

This message was paid for by the Save the Tatas foundation and brought to you by Rye Whiskey. A real American Whiskey.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #33: September 29, 2010, 10:07:34 PM »
boobs.