Author Topic: NATS AT CAMDEN YARDS ON SALE JAN 14  (Read 739 times)

NATS AT CAMDEN YARDS ON SALE JAN 14
« Topic Start: January 07, 2007, 12:51:24 PM »
Quote from: "spidernat"
Quote from: "Senators2005"
I hate the Orioles too...but sheesh, why would anybody rag on you for posting that?  It IS Nat related afterall.. :roll:   Stay here - where you can feel the luv.   8)
There must be a reason for him feeling that people may rag on him. The birds are desperate for people in this area to buy tickets to their games. Did anyone else get mail from the birds asking to buy tickets? I was wondering how they got my name and address to begin with.
They didn't get "ragged on" on the official board.  The only one that had any negativity towards the posting was the Mike Hughes troll and as we all know, those schmucks don't count.

Everyone else just gave reasons as why they can't make it to Baltimore and they would rather see the Nats/O's series in RFK.  I mean really, for most Nat fans, the RFK series is a lot more convienent.

You come on to a Nats board peddling tickets to O's games in Baltimore and giving O's Fanfest information, it makes people question the logic and reasoning behind such a post.  I can see what they are trying to do but from a first glance it just seems like propaganda and someone trying to get more butts in the Yard when the butts are more than happy in RFK.