Author Topic: Nationals @ Phillies, Game 3  (Read 25013 times)

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
Re: Nationals @ Phillies, Game 3
« Reply #25: April 15, 2010, 01:39:22 PM »
  I just can't watch this train wreck another time - not today. And the Phillies are the team we play for the last home games for this seasons -for pete sakes - can't we get some sort of break. Nats Home opener = Phillies; Phillies Home Opener = Nats; and Nats last home games of the season = Phillies. I mean what in the hell is Nats Management trying to do -depress the Nats fans for the off-season and/or chase away the fans they do have? - after the end of this season -THIS SCHEDULE SUCKS...............BIG TIME........ :rant:
   I hope Olsen throws a "Hissy-Fit" today -I hope Riggleman throws a "Hissy-Fit" today - and I hope the whole Nats team throws a "Hissy-Fit". No more Phillies games for Nat's Home Opener for next Season or any season in the future, and certainly no Phillies games for the last home opener of the Season .................I HATE THIS SCHEDULE!!
                                                                                                                                   :evil: