Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Rockies, Game 3  (Read 26405 times)

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Rockies, Game 3
« Reply #100: August 14, 2005, 07:50:45 PM »
Quote from: "rileyn"
How many uniforms do the Rockies have?  They have more uniforms than runs scored this series.

the Rockies have 5 different Uniform sets.

the Starting Pitcher for that day decides which one they wear.

Offline ernie0326

« Reply #101: August 14, 2005, 09:56:55 PM »
Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
Phili is up 3-1 on SD.  The Padres sweep us and then get swept by the Phillies.  I hate them.

Think the fix is in? LOL

Well, even though we go to Phili with momentum, the Phillies have to come home feeling real good about themselves too.  They took 5 of 6 on a west coast swing and will be 1/2 game out of the WC.  I would be very pleased with a split.

And of course only 1 of the 4 games will be on TV.  That's crap.

That's good ole MASN/Comcast B.S. for ya!! This is REALLY gettin ridiculous now!  the closer it gets to September and pennant races and we still have to wait until weekends to see our Nats on Comcast cable??  THIS IS COMPLETE B.S.!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!    Trouble is, I'm not sure who we should march on with our torches, pitchforks and hangin ropes.  Any suggestions??

dotsandloops

« Reply #102: August 14, 2005, 09:59:29 PM »
Quote from: "ernie0326"
That's good ole MASN/Comcast B.S. for ya!! This is REALLY gettin ridiculous now!  the closer it gets to September and pennant races and we still have to wait until weekends to see our Nats on Comcast cable??  THIS IS COMPLETE B.S.!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!    Trouble is, I'm not sure who we should march on with our torches, pitchforks and hangin ropes.  Any suggestions??

Peter Angelos is the man behind MASN, so I'm siding with Comcast.

Offline esoteric

« Reply #103: August 14, 2005, 10:07:54 PM »
Quote from: "dotsandloops"

As the men with the petitions at RFK say,

Mr.
Angelos
Screws the
Nationals.

Offline rileyn

« Reply #104: August 14, 2005, 10:20:14 PM »
I know who I blame - PETER ANGELOS IS PUBLIC ENEMY #1.  (Christian Guzman is a close 2nd)   :D

Offline ernie0326

« Reply #105: August 15, 2005, 05:51:03 AM »
Quote from: "esoteric"
Quote from: "dotsandloops"

As the men with the petitions at RFK say,

Mr.
Angelos
Screws the
Nationals.

You've convinced me..... Let's form a "conversion" mob (I'm an African American man and hates the word LYNCHING!) and go up to B-more to "convince" Angelos to drop this MASN crap!

Montcobaseball

« Reply #106: August 15, 2005, 08:10:26 AM »
Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
Phili is up 3-1 on SD.  The Padres sweep us and then get swept by the Phillies.  I hate them.

Think the fix is in? LOL

Well, even though we go to Phili with momentum, the Phillies have to come home feeling real good about themselves too.  They took 5 of 6 on a west coast swing and will be 1/2 game out of the WC.  I would be very pleased with a split.

And of course only 1 of the 4 games will be on TV.  That's crap.

It's actually very simple.  Pick up the phone and call Directv and they will be there tomorrow.  They have free installation, four receivers (meaning you can have four tvs), a free DVD player, and half price for the first three months.  Don't believe anything you see on those cable ads about the "dish".  They are obviously financed by the cable industry because of the large number of people dropping cable in favor of satellite.