Author Topic: Bring back the 'We Want Dallas' noise tomorrow with 'Let's Go Nats!'  (Read 254 times)

Offline Moore Athletic

The crowd was solid, but I think we're the ones who can get things going when the newbie fans start sitting on their hands.  If the crowd involvement flags to a lull and we need the energy turned up, let's get the 'Let's Go Nats!' cheer going both verbally and clapping, like a drumbeat.

I'm thinking back to the 'We Want Dallas' cheer that started in the January '83 Redskins playoff run.  It built in games leading up to that matchup and became an almost constant chant during the Skins-Cowboys game itself.  Anytime things could have died down, especially when Hogeboom was closing the gap, on it went: 'We Want Dallas! We Want Dallas!'

The crowd will be ready and willing to get it together like that tomorrow (and Friday), and we've got the numbers amongst us scattered throughout the stands to make it happen.  Like the crowd gave the Skins the lift they needed to take over the stadium and rock the house, we can do it too.

What say you?!?!?   LET'S GO NATS!!!!

Offline Moore Athletic

RFK Stadium, January 22nd, 1983:

That's what I'm talking about...