Author Topic: Buy 2 - Get 2 Season Ticket special (plus the rest of 2011)  (Read 354 times)

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
This is tempting.

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/2012season.jsp
LF/RF Baseline Reserved -- Buy two for $40/seat and get two FREE.
LF/RF Corner -- Buy two for $30/seat and get two for FREE.
RF Mezzanine -- Buy two for $25/seat and get two FREE.
2012 Buy 2 Get 2 full season ticket offers are subject to availability and minimum purchase of (2) tickets is required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Some restrictions apply. Select locations. Red Carpet Rewards program not included. Terms and Conditions (.pdf)

The lack of RCR points sucks, but i'm thinking you could sell a bunch of tickets for Aug/Sept on stub-hub to pay off a good chunk of the cost of tickets.  

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
There's one where you get your parking and dinner at Shake Shack included that seems to good to be true.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
There's one where you get your parking and dinner at Shake Shack included that seems to good to be true.

lot HH though.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
lot HH though.

And the dinner probably consists of leftovers.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
This is tempting.

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/2012season.jsp
The lack of RCR points sucks, but i'm thinking you could sell a bunch of tickets for Aug/Sept on stub-hub to pay off a good chunk of the cost of tickets. 

Those are the least popular sections of the park due to the poor vantage points for watching the game, as long as the RCR promotion remains intact you would be much better off buying tickets in another section.  With seats in the mid-tier area for RCR you get enough points to buy most of a full season in the 300 section (which is a far better vantage point than the corners of the 100 level).

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

I really liked the Shake Shack, but do you really want to be limited to a sub-set of food options at the park?  And the lines at Shake Shack are ridiculous, I wouldn't touch this deal unless they pledged to double their service capacity.  I haven't tried the Mexican or Frites places yet, but the BBQ was bland, so I couldn't imagine wanting to eat at one of those four spots 20+ times in a season. 

The seats for this deal are in the scoreboard area, which isn't horrible if you are going with friends and plan to socialize more than watch the game.  For my money if I were buying a full season plan there is no question that I would forego these gimmick promotions and get something in the area of TBSITH.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
lot HH though.

My favorite lot! (PAIPBNFL)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
This is tempting.

You have to buy a full season and, let's be real, all of those sections are going to be a $1 or $2 for at least 10 games next year.  Why buy those when you could get less seats in a better section and get the RCR and still buy the $1 and $2 tickets.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness

Those seats are right under the scoreboard. 

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
You have to buy a full season and, let's be real, all of those sections are going to be a $1 or $2 for at least 10 games next year.  Why buy those when you could get less seats in a better section and get the RCR and still buy the $1 and $2 tickets.

Great point,  the dollar games have significantly reduced the overall value of the season ticket plans.