Author Topic: Great Fan Forum!  (Read 1859 times)

Offline bignatsfan

Great Fan Forum!
« Topic Start: July 09, 2005, 01:03:05 AM »
This is like pulling off of 395 and into my neighborhood!  What a fresh breath of air.

The MLB site is completely overtaken with cockroaching trolls.

BTW, how do I get an icon/pic next to my replies?  Anyone's help I thank in advance.

GO NATS!

BNF

visionary

Great Fan Forum!
« Reply #1: July 09, 2005, 02:31:51 AM »
This is indeed a nice place, no Zimm/Larry, and co. so far, for one thing.

I just found out about it and registered today, and I like it a lot already.

I have been looking for a good baseball board for a while now, and have posted occasionally on the MLB one, but things have gotten a lot worse than in the old days when the moderators used to do a lot of cleaning up.  

I usually post about other stuff and spend a lot of time on the Washington Post messege board and check out Extremeskins.com a few times everyday as well.  

I will likely find time to post here too though, if not quite as frequently.  But if things get boring around my usual haunts, since it is the offseason for football, I will be hanging around here for sure.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Great Fan Forum!
« Reply #2: July 09, 2005, 04:27:59 AM »
Welcome to the BIG ESCAPE BigNatsFan...lots of familiar faces in here that I recognize.  I joined yesterday.

Ben424

Finally a Baseball Message Board
« Reply #3: July 09, 2005, 08:15:56 AM »
Thanks for bring this board to my attention. I was sick of the MLB board. I mostly just read the posts and rarely posted because of the idot responses. I now look forward to spending the season with you all.