Author Topic: Post: Stadium Gets High Marks for Views, Parking  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Where'd you find that??  And on the upper deck, no less...

$7.50, as are these:

(Image removed from quote.)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Where'd you find that??  And on the upper deck, no less...

Ahahahahahaha..........................

Actually, I'm surprised you haven't already found it, since you were posting in the very thread this subject was analyzed.  I think Math Guy catalogued some of the locations, one of which is the upper concourse by 305, where this picture was taken.  See the thread for a few other spots:

http://www.wnff.net/index.php/topic,7511.100.html

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
That happened to me one time after too much creme de menthe.

TMI...TMI....TMI....Oh yea.....TMI  :spaz:

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
My wife & I found Old Dominion Ale and Fordham Copperhead Ale at section 112 and section 115 on level one, 3rd base side.

Ahahahahahaha..........................

Actually, I'm surprised you haven't already found it, since you were posting in the very thread this subject was analyzed.  I think Math Guy catalogued some of the locations, one of which is the upper concourse by 305, where this picture was taken.  See the thread for a few other spots:

http://www.wnff.net/index.php/topic,7511.100.html

Offline fan

• If Yost becomes Manager, I am done w/ the Nats.
I've eaten at quite a few places throughout the park.  I don't think anything compares in price/value to Hard Times' Chili Nachos.  The Chili Nachos at their own restaurant don't compare.   

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
The half smoke with chili and cheese is probably the best bang for the buck.

Offline Skipper88

I never have liked more than about one hot dog at the game.  About the most I'll ever eat is one dog and some peanuts.  I see guys in my section who show up in the 1st inning with chicken and fries, then they leave in the third and come back with a huge half smoke with chili all over it.  Meanwhile it's 93 F and humid to match.  I can't do it.