Author Topic: OVERSWINGING?  (Read 957 times)

nospinzone1

OVERSWINGING?
« Topic Start: June 10, 2008, 03:01:22 PM »
Seems  to me, watching the SF series that their batters do wht se dont. they try to make contaact. they do not swing for the fences, like our guys exagerated swings. everybody in our team wants to hit a homer.

Re: OVERSWINGING?
« Reply #1: June 10, 2008, 04:57:53 PM »
You have to remember: Chicks Dig the Long Ball

Offline kimnat

« Reply #2: June 10, 2008, 06:21:33 PM »
I think chicks would dig a few curly w's more at this point.  Nospin has a valid observation.  They're swinging out of desperation at this point.

Offline daveb32

« Reply #3: June 10, 2008, 06:26:24 PM »
Lenny Harris' pep talk before games:

"Okay gang, we gotta go out there tonight, and we all have to hit opposite field home runs. I don't care what kind of pitch you get, I just want you to hit it as hard as you can to the opposite field. That means you too Hill, don't even worry about pitching, pitching is for losers. Aaannnddd as a special treat, if everyone does like I say and hit an opposite field home run, I'll treat you all to a banana split at Dairy Queen! How does that soung gang?"

Nationals altogether: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!"

Offline blue911

« Reply #4: June 10, 2008, 06:33:37 PM »
Seems  to me, watching the SF series that their batters do wht se dont. they try to make contaact. they do not swing for the fences, like our guys exagerated swings. everybody in our team wants to hit a homer.

Experience.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #5: June 10, 2008, 10:36:02 PM »
Experience.

Gotta love that dry blue wit. I bet the median age on the Giants is even lower than ours.