Okay, I'll attempt to give a serious response to this thread. If I had to choose the five top prospects as of now, just going on this year's performance, I'd have to go with:
1. Cory VanAllen - What a rise for this kid. The promotion from high-A to AA hasn't seemed to slow him down in the least. We're seeing our next John Lannan. His ERA's gone up a bit, but the peripherals (K/BB ratio, walk rate, hit rate, and HR rate) are still superb all-around.
2. Jordan Zimmermann - Unlike VanAllen, he hasn't been quite as dominant after being promoted to AA, but you still have to like his upside and overall mastery such a short time after being drafted.
3. Garrett Mock - He's getting better and better as time passes. Not only has his stuff been less hittable in the past month, but his control has been amazing. He walked a grand total of 3 batters in the month of May!
4. Tyler Clippard - Like Mock, he had a very impressive month of May after a weak September. He's ripe for a call-up whenever there's an opening in the big league rotation.
5. Justin Maxwell - He and Marrero are virtually the same hitter at different levels. Both are hitting for an abysmal batting average, yet both have excellent plate discipline, giving them both respectable slugging percentages. In Maxwell's case, he has a superior on-base percentage and a fantastic collection of speed and baserunning instincts, so I give him the edge. He's also doing things at AA while Marrero's only at high-A as of now.