Author Topic: Nats Fan Club: Next Meeting 2/25, 2 PM, Irish Channel Pub  (Read 1290 times)

Colin Mills

Hello Nats Fans,

Ah, spring (training) has sprung once again, and it's time for Nats Fever to sweep the Washington area for 2006! Time to put aside (at least for the moment) talk of Council hearings and stadium leases, and start talking about situational lefties and the hit-and-run.

I hope some of you are headed down to Florida to give some love to our boys. Unfortunately, finances will once again rule out a spring-training excursion for me, but I look forward to receiving first-hand reports from those of you who do make it down.

As the Nats are gearing up for another season, the Fan Club is gearing up as well. Come on down to the Irish Channel Pub on Saturday, February 25 to talk about the Fan Club's activities for the upcoming season.

WHAT:

Nats Fan Club Meeting

WHEN:

Saturday, February 25, 2006
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM

WHERE:

Irish Channel Restaurant
500 H Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20001
(in Red Roof Inn, corner of 5th and H Streets, one block from the Gallery Place Metro stop)

Also, we're still looking for a few good folks to help the Fan Club plan and organize this season's activities! If you're interested, I look forward to hearing from you.

Hope to see you on the 25th! Go Nats!

Cheers,
Colin Mills
President, Nats Fan Club
natsfans@yahoo.com