Author Topic: Nats Fan Club: Next Meeting 2/25, 2 PM, Irish Channel Pub  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Colin Mills

• http://www.natsfantics.com
Hello Nats Fans,

Ah, spring (training) has sprung once again, and it's time for Nats Fever to sweep the Washington area for 2006! Time to put aside (at least for the moment) talk of Council hearings and stadium leases, and start talking about situational lefties and the hit-and-run.

I hope some of you are headed down to Florida to give some love to our boys. Unfortunately, finances will once again rule out a spring-training excursion for me, but I look forward to receiving first-hand reports from those of you who do make it down.

As the Nats are gearing up for another season, the Fan Club is gearing up as well. Come on down to the Irish Channel Pub on Saturday, February 25 to talk about the Fan Club's activities for the upcoming season.

WHAT:

Nats Fan Club Meeting

WHEN:

Saturday, February 25, 2006
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM

WHERE:

Irish Channel Restaurant
500 H Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20001
(in Red Roof Inn, corner of 5th and H Streets, one block from the Gallery Place Metro stop)

Also, we're still looking for a few good folks to help the Fan Club plan and organize this season's activities! If you're interested, I look forward to hearing from you.

Hope to see you on the 25th! Go Nats!

Cheers,
Colin Mills
President, Nats Fan Club
natsfans@yahoo.com

Offline The Chief

• it's a thumb
    • http://www.wnff.net
Please note that this is not related to WNFF/nationalsforum.net or myself.  That said, it sounds like fun :)  I have asked Mr. Mills if he is interested in an affiliation with us and will leave his post in the affiliate sites section pending a response.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Quote from: "The Chief"
Please note that this is not related to WNFF/nationalsforum.net or myself.  That said, it sounds like fun :)  I have asked Mr. Mills if he is interested in an affiliation with us and will leave his post in the affiliate sites section pending a response.

Hey Chief.  this is legit, I'll vouch for it.

Colin started the Fan Club last year before Spring Training. He and every other member of the Fan Club are very upstanding Citizens and Nats Fans.

They are, however, affiliated with NatFanatics.com( which is the Official Home), for what it is worth.

Offline The Chief

• it's a thumb
    • http://www.wnff.net
Thanks JMad.  I spoke with Colin and everything checks out  :)

Offline Colin Mills

• http://www.natsfantics.com
UPDATED INFO:

JOIN THE FAN CLUB AT RFK!
=========================

First off, I've arranged special Fan Club blocks of seats for some of our most desirable games of the season! As a Fan Club member, you'll have a special opportunity to sit among your fellow die-hards at the following three prime games:

Tuesday, April 11th, 1:05 -- vs. NY Mets (home opener)
Sunday, May 21st, 1:05 -- vs. Baltimore
Sunday, June 18th, 1:05 -- vs. NY Yankees

These are the games everyone wants to see, and we've got 'em before you can buy 'em! Guarantee that you won't be left out, avoid the rush, and have fun with the Fan Club too! Our tickets will be in Section 519, and they'll be $21 each.

This is a special offer, so I'll need to have your payment by WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 2006. Don't delay, and don't get shut out!

ROAD TRIP!
==========

Come join the Fan Club on the road as we cheer on our boys against our neighbors to the north (the Baltimore Orioles) up at Camden Yards! What better way to show Peter Angelos and company that we're here to stay than to greet his team with a sea of Nats hats, jerseys, and banner at their home park? Let's turn Camden into "Nats Nation North" on Saturday, June 24th! Our
tickets will be in Section 84 (left field lower deck).

E-mail me if you're interested, with the number of tickets you'd be interested in. Also, let me know whether or not you'd like us to charter a bus for this trip (so that you can imbibe freely and leave the driving to someone else). Exact pricing will be determined, but it should be about $25 per person if we don't charter a bus, and $50 or so if we do.

Let me know if you're interested by WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15, 2006. Help our Nationals feel at home on the road!

Don't forget, our next Fan Club meeting is this
Saturday! As an added bonus, I've got some very special door prizes that I think you'll all enjoy. Don't miss it!

Stay tuned for further developments. Hope to see all of you Saturday!