Author Topic: Nationals @ Astros, Game 1  (Read 26450 times)

Nationalzfanatic88

Re: Nationals vs Astros, Game 1
« Reply #375: May 06, 2008, 10:40:36 PM »
Hi, everyone. Though some people might feel that this post belongs in the "introduce yourself" thread. It would be misleading on my part to post there. This is not an introduction but more of a re-introduction. I was an active member of this site during the Nationals' first season in existence (hence the signature..which I will change asap lol). After the Nats' first season, I started college and didn't really have time to keep up with baseball. But now that I have the time, I'm picking up right where I left off. Go Nats!!

ps. Please be patient with me as all the baseball roster's look completely foreign to me (when did Barry Zito leave the A's and why does he suck so much now??? and where is JOSE GUILLEN lol). Anyhoooooo, enough blabbering about me and my life. It'll be nice getting to know and in some cases re-know everyone :D

pps. So that people don't get upset with me, I think I should post something about the game. I'm glad that the Nats have been playing well as of late. and YEA, AUSTIN KEARNS HOMERUN :)