Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 415048 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #2950: April 04, 2019, 04:07:24 PM »
Welcome

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2951: April 04, 2019, 05:26:39 PM »
Hi there. Long time lurker. STH since 2005. Been to every bad home loss. Section 116/Row L.

Welcome, Donut!

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #2952: April 04, 2019, 11:40:22 PM »
Hi there. Long time lurker. STH since 2005. Been to every bad home loss. Section 116/Row L.

Awww your doggie looks like the younger version of one of my pups! Welcome!

Offline Jon1976

« Reply #2953: April 05, 2019, 10:43:04 AM »
Hi there, thanks for having me along. Been a fan since day one. I don’t get down to Nats Park as much as I like, but I usually catch all the games on TV. I’m looking forward to being a member of this forum.

Offline mitlen

« Reply #2954: April 05, 2019, 12:31:09 PM »
Hi there, thanks for having me along. Been a fan since day one. I don’t get down to Nats Park as much as I like, but I usually catch all the games on TV. I’m looking forward to being a member of this forum.

Welcome aboard

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #2955: April 05, 2019, 12:45:59 PM »
Welcome Jon & Donut

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #2956: April 05, 2019, 02:32:15 PM »
Welcome Jon & Donut
The question is why they would want to come here.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #2957: April 05, 2019, 02:48:31 PM »
The question is why they would want to come here.

They heard we were getting dave fired...

Offline Bookman

« Reply #2958: April 05, 2019, 03:22:26 PM »
1st post since last season.  Looking for a great 2019. GO NATS

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #2959: April 05, 2019, 04:13:08 PM »
Hope you bring us more luck.
1st post since last season.  Looking for a great 2019. GO NATS

Offline Bill Moss

« Reply #2960: April 13, 2019, 02:39:42 PM »
I’m Bill enjoy the Nats and want to keep Rendon. Hoping other posts feel the same. Pitchers have gotten long terms or extensions for us. Werth and Zim got long terms but Rendon ought to be kept. So Lerners make honest offer.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #2961: April 13, 2019, 02:42:00 PM »
Welcome.  I think we all feel that way but few expect the lerners to make him a fair offer

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #2962: April 13, 2019, 03:26:07 PM »
Bill - Welcome. Gonna chant "lock him up " whenever Rendon gets on

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
« Reply #2963: July 10, 2019, 10:54:15 AM »
That chant has too many meanings - particularly when considering a star player who's of Hispanic descent.

Bill - Welcome. Gonna chant "lock him up " whenever Rendon gets on

Offline mitlen

« Reply #2964: July 12, 2019, 05:38:30 PM »
I’m Bill enjoy the Nats and want to keep Rendon. Hoping other posts feel the same. Pitchers have gotten long terms or extensions for us. Werth and Zim got long terms but Rendon ought to be kept. So Lerners make honest offer.

Welcome

Offline lgl525

« Reply #2965: October 20, 2019, 11:22:03 AM »
Hi, I'm Lindsay. Have been a Nats fan for many years, but this year I ended up buying season tickets for next year to be able to stomach WS prices... had previously just picked up tickets on SeatGeek. Wanted to be more connected to the community going forward!

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
« Reply #2966: October 20, 2019, 04:25:33 PM »
Hi Lindsay - welcome to a place to share Nats info and other subjects.

Hi, I'm Lindsay. Have been a Nats fan for many years, but this year I ended up buying season tickets for next year to be able to stomach WS prices... had previously just picked up tickets on SeatGeek. Wanted to be more connected to the community going forward!

Offline mitlen

« Reply #2967: October 20, 2019, 07:03:57 PM »

Welcome

Offline Dave in Fairfax

« Reply #2968: October 30, 2019, 03:44:02 PM »
Hello,

Long time lurker, finally getting around to registering. I am a moderator on two other forums (not baseball-related), so I know how these forums can become addictive.

I was born in South Florida (a few miles east of the current spring training complex), so I did not have a home team growing up. The West Palm Beach Expos were our minor league team and we had the Atlanta Braves for spring training, so those were the games we went to as kids. I really only became a huge baseball fan after I moved to Washington in the late 1980s, so my "home team" then was the Orioles, and I still have some affection for that club, despite what Peter Angelos has done to it. I lived in New York City in the 2000s, and when I returned, the DC area finally had its own team.

Offline mitlen

« Reply #2969: October 30, 2019, 06:09:43 PM »
Hello,

Long time lurker, finally getting around to registering. I am a moderator on two other forums (not baseball-related), so I know how these forums can become addictive.

I was born in South Florida (a few miles east of the current spring training complex), so I did not have a home team growing up. The West Palm Beach Expos were our minor league team and we had the Atlanta Braves for spring training, so those were the games we went to as kids. I really only became a huge baseball fan after I moved to Washington in the late 1980s, so my "home team" then was the Orioles, and I still have some affection for that club, despite what Peter Angelos has done to it. I lived in New York City in the 2000s, and when I returned, the DC area finally had its own team.

Welcome

Offline TheRebuild

« Reply #2970: September 11, 2020, 11:20:22 PM »
Hey all!

Long time lurker, decided I would finally join for the ride. As you can tell by my username, I am excited for the rebuild and another parade!

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #2971: September 12, 2020, 07:15:05 PM »
Hey all!

Long time lurker, decided I would finally join for the ride. As you can tell by my username, I am excited for the rebuild and another parade!
Welcome TheRebuild!  Love it when lurkers join and offer fresh perspectives.  I'm tired of Slateman's perspective :lol:

Offline MonsterUSMC

• GO NATS! GO TAR HEELS!!!
« Reply #2972: October 28, 2020, 11:38:44 AM »
Hey everyone, my name is James.  I have been a fan since the team came to DC in 2005.  Before that, I always thought it was a travesty that the "National Pastime" was not in the National Capital. 
Now back living in the area and pumped I can get to take my kids to see some Nats games!
GO NATS!!!

Offline MonsterUSMC

• GO NATS! GO TAR HEELS!!!
« Reply #2973: October 29, 2020, 08:59:44 AM »
Question: How long must one remain a lurker?  Is there like some probationary period to make sure I am not spamming the board or something?
Not complaining, I will happily play by the rules.  I am just curious, and I didn't see it posted anywhere.
Thanks.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #2974: October 29, 2020, 03:10:33 PM »
Question: How long must one remain a lurker?  Is there like some probationary period to make sure I am not spamming the board or something?
Not complaining, I will happily play by the rules.  I am just curious, and I didn't see it posted anywhere.
Thanks.

You shouldn't need further approval.  It's just a protective measure to make sure new posters aren't spammers, scammers, etc.  I have approved all of your posts up to this point.