Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 426624 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #2800: August 06, 2017, 03:51:24 PM »
Scrapple....er.....Porkchop I have taken your advise and have increased my dosage one extra case of Old Swirl every time I visit my local cut rate spirits dispensary

LOLROTF  :glug:

Scrapps is my cuzin. He informed me he has also been banned from the Official Nats board. He said he tried to no avail to get between you and the moderator as any good baseball manager would try to get between one of his players and a bad umpire with rabbit ears. Seems Scrapps tried to save you from getting TOSSED
but he also seems to be blaming you for all the mess.  :hysterical: jk

FYI Scrapps has also been denied access to the WNFF by it's Royal hierarchy as well. That being said, he wanted me to thank you, Actamaniac, Citi, Bucky, Ray, Uncle Rich, baskmano, spikescars, Dlockfan, natspark, Vgeoff, bats, and "all the rest of the members" for the years of discussions,  disagreements,  brotherly confrontations, and especially the laughs. Had we all been alike it certainly would not have been much fun.  :roll:  lol

Go Nats baby!!!
SEE, YOU, LATER!
~Scrapps

We do have a "Scraps" who recently joined WNFF.  If you drink the hard stuff you can get away with less P.

I do sort of remember a Scrapple from the MLB forum.  :old:   Hard to believe that's been 12 years since I transitioned over here.   Well if you see your cousin say "hey".