Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 415044 times)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #2800: July 12, 2017, 01:29:53 PM »
I am new here having been banned from the Nats Official Board in a former life as Angelossux. I have learned the error of my ways and have resurrected as Love Angelos. Let us all learn to love our enemies. I promise to be good here :twisted:

Damn newb doesn't even know where to post his introduction post. :(

jk :lol:

Welcome!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #2801: July 12, 2017, 01:49:47 PM »
I am new here having been banned from the Nats Official Board in a former life as Angelossux. I have learned the error of my ways and have resurrected as Love Angelos. Let us all learn to love our enemies. I promise to be good here :twisted:

:roll:

(welcome, and it's been a long-ass time).

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #2802: July 12, 2017, 01:51:48 PM »
Haven't been to the MLB board in a while but you will Like it here. Much love for Angelos of course. We're trying a petition to erect a statue to him at Nats Park.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #2803: July 12, 2017, 01:53:01 PM »
Haven't been to the MLB board in a while but you will Like it here. Much love for Angelos of course. We're trying a petition to erect a statue to him at Nats Park.

For now we'll have to live with that "Camden South" condo building across So. Capitol Street.     :rant:

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #2804: July 12, 2017, 03:04:56 PM »

Please change your user name to Angelossux and use this avatar here:

I haven't posted on the MLB Nationals board in years. I used to have one of the highest post counts in 2005, but the asshat administrators reset them all to zero. I had the same user name and avatar, but I forgot my password.

Angelos sucks!
n2p

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #2805: July 12, 2017, 05:49:06 PM »

Welcome    ... 

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #2806: July 12, 2017, 08:23:14 PM »
So are we making an angelos smiley?

Offline mitlen

« Reply #2807: July 12, 2017, 08:25:26 PM »
So are we making an angelos smiley?

( | )

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #2808: July 13, 2017, 06:15:40 AM »
Thanks for all your welcoming comments. I look forward to finding my place on the bench here and will see if I can fumble my way to go back to the other moniker and avatar. I didn't see the new member thread I apologize for not touching third as I was heading home. I can be Nook Loganish when running the bases or posting

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #2809: July 13, 2017, 10:14:03 AM »
Damn newb doesn't even know where to post his introduction post. :(

jk :lol:

Welcome!

Fortunately we have outstanding moderators here who know how to fix errant threads.

Some of them know how, at least.    :poke:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #2810: July 13, 2017, 10:15:17 AM »
Please change your user name to Angelossux and use this avatar here:

(Image removed from quote.).

:thumbs:

I love that avatar!

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #2811: July 14, 2017, 02:56:44 PM »
I am back with proper introductions in a properly attired avatar but I could bring back the girl in the white shorts, Angie being her name

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #2812: July 14, 2017, 03:42:17 PM »
I am back with proper introductions in a properly attired avatar but I could bring back the girl in the white shorts, Angie being her name

:clap:

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #2813: July 20, 2017, 06:56:46 AM »
"The past can keep you from f'in up the future" as some great sayer of sayings once said

Porkchop

« Reply #2814: August 05, 2017, 11:06:47 PM »

You're killing me! What got into you to be SO DAMN MEAN to that moderator? ..... Up your meds another 5  milligrams and you'll be fine. It worked for me  :hysterical:

Go Nats!!!

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #2815: August 06, 2017, 07:28:57 AM »
You're killing me! What got into you to be SO DAMN MEAN to that moderator? ..... Up your meds another 5  milligrams and you'll be fine. It worked for me  :hysterical:

Go Nats!!!

Scrapple....er.....Porkchop I have taken your advise and have increased my dosage one extra case of Old Swirl every time I visit my local cut rate spirits dispensary

Porkchop

« Reply #2816: August 06, 2017, 01:39:54 PM »
Scrapple....er.....Porkchop I have taken your advise and have increased my dosage one extra case of Old Swirl every time I visit my local cut rate spirits dispensary
[/quote]

LOLROTF  :glug:

Scrapps is my cuzin. He informed me he has also been banned from the Official Nats board. He said he tried to no avail to get between you and the moderator as any good baseball manager would try to get between one of his players and a bad umpire with rabbit ears. Seems Scrapps tried to save you from getting TOSSED
but he also seems to be blaming you for all the mess.  :hysterical: jk

FYI Scrapps has also been denied access to the WNFF by it's Royal hierarchy as well. That being said, he wanted me to thank you, Actamaniac, Citi, Bucky, Ray, Uncle Rich, baskmano, spikescars, Dlockfan, natspark, Vgeoff, bats, and "all the rest of the members" for the years of discussions,  disagreements,  brotherly confrontations, and especially the laughs. Had we all been alike it certainly would not have been much fun.  :roll:  lol

Go Nats baby!!!
SEE, YOU, LATER!
~Scrapps

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2817: August 06, 2017, 01:49:26 PM »

Scrapps is my cuzin. He informed me he has also been banned from the Official Nats board. He said he tried to no avail to get between you and the moderator as any good baseball manager would try to get between one of his players and a bad umpire with rabbit ears. Seems Scrapps tried to save you from getting TOSSED

FYI Scrapps has also been denied access to the WNFF by it's Royal hierarchy as well. That being said, he wanted me to thank you, Actamaniac, Citi, Bucky, Ray, Uncle Rich, baskmano, spikescars, Dlockfan, natspark, Vgeoff, bats, and "all the rest of the members" for the years of discussions,  disagreements,  brotherly confrontations, and especially the laughs. Had we all been alike it certainly would not have been much fun.  :roll:  lol

Go Nats baby!!!
SEE, YOU, LATER!
~Scrapps

I am so lost.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #2818: August 06, 2017, 03:51:24 PM »

Go Nats baby!!!
SEE, YOU, LATER!
~Scrapps

We do have a "Scraps" who recently joined WNFF.  If you drink the hard stuff you can get away with less P.

I do sort of remember a Scrapple from the MLB forum.  :old:   Hard to believe that's been 12 years since I transitioned over here.   Well if you see your cousin say "hey".

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #2819: August 06, 2017, 10:05:18 PM »
 :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Porkchop

« Reply #2820: August 07, 2017, 05:28:55 PM »
We do have a "Scraps" who recently joined WNFF.  If you drink the hard stuff you can get away with less P.

I do sort of remember a Scrapple from the MLB forum.  :old:   Hard to believe that's been 12 years since I transitioned over here.   Well if you see your cousin say "hey".

:hysterical:

It may take me 12 years just to learn how to use the tools on this site. Tommy, you are really pushing the limits of my Prince George's County education here with all the buttons I might accidentally hit.  :icon_frown:
  Is there a night class at one of the local junior colleges around town where I might learn how to use the tools to this site ?.. WNFF 101 maybe?  I'd appreciate you pointing me in the right direction so nothing from P0rnHub pops up during a game day thread that might get one of the Ivy Leaguer's around here upset. That would be terribly embarrassing for me.   :-[

Thanks for any help you can give me.
~Porkchop.

Go NATS BABY!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #2821: August 07, 2017, 10:09:47 PM »
:hysterical:

It may take me 12 years just to learn how to use the tools on this site. Tommy, you are really pushing the limits of my Prince George's County education here with all the buttons I might accidentally hit.  :icon_frown:
  Is there a night class at one of the local junior colleges around town where I might learn how to use the tools to this site ?.. WNFF 101 maybe?  I'd appreciate you pointing me in the right direction so nothing from P0rnHub pops up during a game day thread that might get one of the Ivy Leaguer's around here upset. That would be terribly embarrassing for me.   :-[

Thanks for any help you can give me.
~Porkchop.

Go NATS BABY!

One piece of advice I can give you, from one PG County survivor to another - avoid Tucker Road in the wee hours of the morning.   :nervous:  More than one Duster or Javelin or Nova found itself upside down in Henson Creek by the one lane bridge.  Goatman?    :shrug:    Baseball Bill would tell you the same thing, were he here.  RIP Bill.

With respect to the WNFF buttons - let it flow.  And if you need moderator assistance, my advice to you is figure it out yourself     :P

Offline mitlen

« Reply #2822: August 07, 2017, 10:16:39 PM »
One piece of advice I can give you, from one PG County survivor to another - avoid Tucker Road in the wee hours of the morning.   :nervous:  More than one Duster or Javelin or Nova found itself upside down in Henson Creek by the one lane bridge.  Goatman?    :shrug:    Baseball Bill would tell you the same thing, were he here.  RIP Bill.

With respect to the WNFF buttons - let it flow.  And if you need moderator assistance, my advice to you is figure it out yourself     :P

Is that near Rosecroft Shopping Center?

Googled it:    Rosecroft Shopping Center is on Brinkley.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

Offline mitlen

« Reply #2824: August 07, 2017, 10:26:59 PM »
Yes, very close. (maybe 2 miles) What was that marker there Mitlen?

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8034376,-76.9521979,3a,15y,263.03h,80.33t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMx58yuV6fD4qYlXb1XV5uA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

It's a marker designating the approximate location of a plantation/farm from the early 1700s.       The first (earliest) names/settlers are my 7th GGrandparents who were supposedly originally in MD at another location around 1688.