Author Topic: 2019 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Re: 2019 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade
« Reply #25: January 19, 2019, 05:24:31 PM »
JCA should run for office - he's always using his powers in ways no one else can

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #26: January 19, 2019, 06:26:35 PM »
JCA should run for office - he's always using his powers in ways no one else can
my ticket group refers to me as the Benign Despot.  Uses powers for the benefit of his people.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #27: January 25, 2019, 03:24:39 PM »
The Talk Nats blog is going to do a ticket exchange post sometime in the next few days. Anyone who is looking for ticket partners and is interested in getting their plan listed send me a DM on this site or on Twitter and I'll pass them along.

Rules are 1) prices must be face value plus fees, no higher and 2) no single game sales, this is for plan holders looking for partners to purchase a block of tickets (this is due to Nats Plus rules, the team sent out a warning last year when this was attempted, but we are allowed to look for partners).

Each plan holder who wants to be included should send me a short write up. Contact info, section, row number, # of tickets in the plan, # of games in the plan, price per ticket, minimum number of tickets to join the plan, method for splitting up the tickets, whether Red Carpet Reward points are included, other perks, whether tickets are distributed via email or Nats Plus, play off priority, plus any other sales pitch as to why your plan is the best to join.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #28: January 28, 2019, 10:19:49 PM »
The Talk Nats blog is up with a listing of season plans to share, let me know if you are interested in having your plans added. https://www.talknats.com/

The Talk Nats blog is going to do a ticket exchange post sometime in the next few days. Anyone who is looking for ticket partners and is interested in getting their plan listed send me a DM on this site or on Twitter and I'll pass them along.

Rules are 1) prices must be face value plus fees, no higher and 2) no single game sales, this is for plan holders looking for partners to purchase a block of tickets (this is due to Nats Plus rules, the team sent out a warning last year when this was attempted, but we are allowed to look for partners).

Each plan holder who wants to be included should send me a short write up. Contact info, section, row number, # of tickets in the plan, # of games in the plan, price per ticket, minimum number of tickets to join the plan, method for splitting up the tickets, whether Red Carpet Reward points are included, other perks, whether tickets are distributed via email or Nats Plus, play off priority, plus any other sales pitch as to why your plan is the best to join.

Offline Beep6610

« Reply #29: February 04, 2019, 10:31:34 AM »
I have TWO partial season plans I'm looking to offload/split.

1. Section 110, Row F, Seats 1 & 2. $40 per ticket, per game. These are 6 rows from the field, on the aisle, just beyond 3B. Awesome seats, as the row "angles" just after seat 2, so you've got lots of elbow room. Awesome place for foul balls. George's Plan (mostly Fridays/Sundays).

2. Section 100, Row J, Seats 1-4. $33 per ticket, per game. On the aisle! These are in the section just below the "Budweiser Brewhouse" in the last row before the table area. BIG, comfy, padded seats steps away from the bar, a cold water dispenser, AND the best kept secret of Nats Park - clean, uncrowded bathrooms! George's Plan (mostly Fridays/Sundays).

All STH perks convey as long as you buy a minimum of 5 games. Buy the entirety of either plan and I'll take 5% off and even throw in a bobblehead or two! ;-) Offers also welcome. We've been STH since 2013, but with two small kids now, it's just hard to manage so many games in one season. And I'm a sucker and couldn't give up our prime real estate in 110 once the kiddos came along, so that's how we got stuck with two plans.

Offline thisizit

« Reply #30: February 10, 2019, 08:38:10 PM »
FYI, I decided not to renew my plan, so the package that was listed as "Section  129, row Y, 2 seats, $57 per seat plus share of fees, 20 game minimum, contact Thisizit - see reply #6" A shame to let it go, but perhaps I will join in one of the other plans.